Tour Of Sri Lanka - Multi Day Multi City - GalleWrite a Review
Maximum for your minutes. When you travel in this tour, you will feel you are in a paradise.
- Sigiiriya Lion Rock
- Train journey
- Yala National Park
- Dolpin & Whale Watching
- Sea Turtle Hachery
Know More about this tour
Day 01 Airport - Negambo
Arrive in Sri Lanka, to be met Shiran Tours at the airport and transfer by air-conditioned Vehicle to a Hotel in Negambo. Overnight stay at Negambo.
Day 02 Elephant Orphanage
After breakfast leave for visit the pinnawala elephant orphanage.
Elephant Orphanage, an institution that has been looking after orphaned or injured elephants that would otherwise have surely died. If you leave the hotel early then you can watch the elephant's bath in the river after the youngest babies are milk fed.
Overnight stay at Pinnawala.
Day 03 Polonnaruwa Culture Site
After breakfast leave to visit the Polonnaaruwa Cultural sites.
Polonnaruwa was the capital of Sri Lanka from the 11th to the 13th century AD. This ancient city is today one of the most beautiful centres of this island's cultural heritage. In its prime, the city, inside it's 3½ miles strong encircling walls, housed hundreds of thousands of people.
Evening travel to Visit the wood carving factory. Overnight stay at Polonnaruwa
Day 04 Lake adventure - Golden rock temple
Breakfast at the hotel and travel to Sigiriya. En-route you will have a Lake adventure tour. Check in the hotel and travel to visit the Dambulla golden rock temple.
Dates back to the 1st Century BC. Its rock ceiling is one large sweep of colorful frescoes which depict Buddhist mythology and the tales of the Buddha's previous births. The caves house the largest collection of Buddha statues in one place. Overnight stay at Sigiriya.
Day 05 Sigiriya rock - Elephant Back Safari
Breakfast at the hotel and leave for climbing to Sigiriya rock fortress.
One of Sri Lanka's most fascinating UNESCO world heritage sites. No matter how often you climb to the summit of this one-time hilltop fortress of the maverick Sinhalese king, Kassapa, the pleasure barely diminishes because of the abandon spectacular views at the summit.
Evening you will have a elephant back safari. Overnight stay at Sigiriya.
Day 06 Kandy - Temple of the Tooth
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and leave for Kandy. En-route visits a Dambulla Cave temple.
Dates back to the 1st Century BC. Its rock ceiling is one large sweep of colorful frescoes which depict Buddhist mythology and the tales of the Buddha's previous births. The caves house the largest collection of Buddha statues in one place.
Then travel to Kandy. En-route visits a spice garden. In Kandy , visit the Temple of the Tooth. View a cultural dance in evening. Overnight at Kandy.
Day 07 Tea factory - Ramboda waterfall
After breakfast leave for Nuwara Eliya. En-route visits a Tea factory, Tea Plantation and Ramboda waterfall. Check in the hotel and Overnight stay at Nuwara eliya.
Day 08 Train Ride, Ella gap - Rawana waterfall
After breakfast leave for yala. En-route you will have a train ride from Nanu Oya to Ella. Then travel to yala en-route visit the Ella gap and Rawana waterfall. Check in the hotel and dinner and overnight stay at Yala.
Day 09 Yala Safari
Early morning you will go for Full day Safari at yala, one of the island's most popular wildlife parks where you could see all most all the animals which is found in Sri Lanka. Overnight stay Hotel at Yala.
Day 10 Whale and Dolphin Watching
The ever smiling, mischievous dolphins will put on a show while some of the oldest and the largest sea creatures, the humpback and the blue whales, will nonchalantly glide past you, when you embark on a whale/ dolphin watching excursion off the Southern of Sri Lanka. Overnight stay at hotel in Mirissa.
Day 11 Galle Dutch fort - Turtal hachery - Boat Safari
After breakfast you will check out from the hotel and drive to Bentota en-route visit Galle fort and a turtle hatchery. Then travel to Bentota and Overnight stay at Bentota.
Day 12 Depature from Sri Lanka
Inclusions for Tour Of Sri Lanka - Multi Day Multi City
- Accommodation :- 4 Stars Hotels
- Meal plan :- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Air conditioned vehicle with English/German Speaking Driver.
- Entrance fee at all visiting sites mentioned in tour packages
- Government Tax and all Service charges
Exclusions for Tour Of Sri Lanka - Multi Day Multi City
- Items of the Personnel nature such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Tipping etc
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages at the Hotels
- Other Than we mention at the under the includes
- Rates are not valid during trade fairs, Exhibitions and special events, Surcharge will be levied.
- Air tickets
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.