- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
, Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience., Standard Rate, 5/23/2021 - 12/17/2023Monday - Sunday : 12:00 PM - 11:30 PM All flight times are approximate and subject to change.. read more
Return Details :
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result.. read more
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Discover Egypts iconic sites and sandy beaches on a private 9-day, 8-night tour from Cairo to Luxor and Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy 5-star accommodation as you explore by train and plane; see the Giza Plateau and the Nmec the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization gilded antiquities, then visit the monuments that line the East and West Banks of the Nile at Luxor. Fly to Sharm El Sheikh to take in the Red Sea resort at your own pace, as you swim, stroll and bask in the Egyptian sunshine; You will have the chance to climb up Mount Sinai and discover the monastery of St. Catherine.
An ideal choice for families.
All entrance fees included.
Daily Breakfast .
Led by a qualified Egyptologist.
Step back in time on a history tour.
- Breakfast daily
- Domestic Flight ticket on Economy class Sharm El Sheikh Cairo on day 7 (One hour Flight)
- 1 night at Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor Deluxe Front Nile view room or similar
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Dinner on day 2, 4, 5, 6 and day 7
- Sleeping train from Cairo to Luxor (Ten Hours) on Day 2
- Entrance Fees to the sites
- Touring - The Great Pyramids, The Sphinx, NMEC, Saqqara,
- 1 night sleeping train on dinner and Breakfast basis
- Touring - Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Karnak and Luxor Temple.
- 2 nights at Sheraton Cairo Hotel & Casino Premium Partial Nile view Room or similar
- 4 nights at Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Resort Sea View Room or similar
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 9
- Lunch on day 2
- Domestic Flight ticket Economy class Luxor - Sharm El Sheikh via Cairo on Day 4 (Two hour Flight)
- Touring to Mount Sinai and St. Catherine monastery sharing transfer and Bedouin guide
- Services of an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- Entry inside the burial chamber at the Pyramids of Giza
- Entry inside the tomb of King Tut and the tomb of King Seti I in Luxor.
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and your driver.
- Tipping your guide and your driver is an entirely personal gesture.
- Travel and Corona Insurance.
- PCR Test
- Optional tours
- We recommend you allow USD$ 10 per day, per traveler, for the tipping.
Infants are required to sit on an adults lap
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
Children must be accompanied by an adult Infant meal not included.
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
Dress code is smart casual.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required A maximum of 15 people per booking.
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
Oversize or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
Some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person.
New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
Camel ride is available upon request.
You will have the chance to shop the wonderful Egyptian souvenirs in Giza as well.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
Tipping guideline 5 USD per person per day for the guide 2 USD per person per day for the driver.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons