7-Night Independent Tour By Private Car From Delhi To Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar And Udaipur
OverviewEnjoy this multi-day independent tour with private car from Delhi to Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar and Udaipur. You will visit the Red Fort, Jama Mosque, Humayun Tomb and Qutub Minar in New Delhi. In addition, you will see the Taj Mahal in Agra, the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) in Jaipur, Fateh Sagar Lake, the City Palace in Udaipur and many others.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup included
- Breakfast included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Visit Delhi
After a hotel pick-up you will be taken for a private tour of Delhi. You can visit Red fort, Jama Mosque, Rajghat, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, President House, India Gate and Parliament House.
Overnight stay in a 3-star hotel in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Agra via Mathura Temple (B)
After breakfast, you will be picked up and taken to Agra. Enroute visit the Lord Krishna Temple - Mathura and then proceed to Agra. In Agra you can visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandara and Itmad-ud-Daula.
Overnight stay in 3 a star Hotel of Agra
Day 3: Agra Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (B)
After breakfast check-out from your hotel and drive to Jaipur, while en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri. This magnificent fortified city was the capital of the Mughal empire between 1571 and 1585. Continue to drive to Jaipur and check-in your hotel.
Overnight stay in a 3-star hotel in Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur (B)
After breakfast, continue your tour of Jaipur - the "Pink City". It will include Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind), dating back to 1799, the open-air Jantar-Mantar, the City Palace and Amber Fort.
Overnight stay in a 3-star hotel of Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur Pushkar (B)
After breakfast, check-out from your hotel and drive to Pushkar, an important pilgrimage spot for Hindus.
Overnight stay in a 3-star hotel in Pushkar
Day 6: Pushkar Udaipur (B)
After the breakfast, check-out from your hotel and drive to Udaipur - it will take between 5 and 6 hours.
Overnight stay will be in 3-star hotel of Udaipur
Day 7: Udaipur (B)
After breakfast, continue your tour of Udaipur, where you can visit the Lake of Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, the City Palace, Bagore-Ki-Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari and the Lake Palace.
Overnight stay in a 3-star hotel in Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur Ahmadabad/Mumbai/Goa (B)
You will be dropped-off at the Udaipur Airport or train station, from where you may proceed to Ahmadabad, Mumbai, Goa or you may go back to Delhi.
Inclusions for 7-Night Independent Tour By Private Car From Delhi To Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar And Udaipur
- Hotel, airport or train station pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water for each guest
- 7 nights accommodation in well appointed 3 star hotels
- Breakfast at Hotel on Day 2 to Day 8
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour
- English speaking driver / guide
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 7-Night Independent Tour By Private Car From Delhi To Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar And Udaipur
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.