7-Night Independent Tour With Private Car From Delhi To Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar, And Udaipur
OverviewEnjoy this multi-day independent tour, which will take you to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur and introduce you to the following: the Taj Mahal in Agra, the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) in Jaipur, Mehrangardh Fort at Udaipur, Ranakpur Jain Temple and many others.
- Instant Confirmation
- Breakfast included
- Hotel pickup included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Delhi Agra via Mathura Temple
After a pick-up at your Delhi accommodation you will be taken for a private tour of Agra and en-route visit the Mathura (Lord Krishna Temple) and proceed to Agra. In Agra you can visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandara and Itmad-ud-Daula.
Overnight stay will be in 3-star hotel of Agra
Day 2: Agra Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (B)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur. En-route, visit Fatehpur Sikri, a magnificent fortified ghost city, which was the capital of the Mughal empire between 1571 and 1585. Continue driving to Jaipur and check-in a 3-star hotel, where you will stay over night.
Overnight at a 3-star hotel in Jaipir
Day 3: Jaipur (B)
After breakfast, continue your tour of Jaipur - the "Pink City". You will see Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind) - a five-story building which is a major landmark of Jaipur. Then, see the open-air Jantar-Mantar, followed by the City Palace, which was converted to a museum, and finally the Amber Fort.
Overnight stay will be in 3-star hotel of Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur Pushkar (B)
After the breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Pushkar - a very important pilgrimage destination for Hindus. Pushkar is best known for its Camel Fair.
Overnight stay will be in a 3-star hotel in Pushkar
Day 5: Pushkar Jodhpur (B)
After the breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur, a "Blue City" of Rajasthan. Check-in the hotel and after some rest visit the Mehrangardh Fort with magnificent views.
Overnight stay will be in 3-star hotel of Jodhpur.
Day 6: Jodhpur Udaipur via Ranakpur Jain Temple (B)
After the breakfast, check-out from the hotel, drive to Udaipur and en-route visit the Ranakpur Jain Temple one of the largest Jain temples in India, dating back to 1439, and boasting 1,444 pillars. Continue to drive to Udaipur, where you will stay over night in a 3-star hotel.
Overnight at a 3-star hotel in Udaipur
Day 7: Udaipur (B)
After the breakfast, continue your tour of Udaipur, where you can also visit the Lake of Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, the City Palace, Bagore-Ki-Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, and the Lake Palace.
Overnight at a 3-star hotel in Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur Ahmadabad/Mumbai/Goa (B)
You will be dropped-off at the Udaipur Airport or Train Station. From here you may proceed to Ahmadabad, Mumbai, Goa or back to Delhi.
Inclusions for 7-Night Independent Tour With Private Car From Delhi To Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar, And Udaipur
- Hotel, airport or train station pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water for each guest
- 7 nights accommodation in well appointed 3 star hotels
- Breakfast on Day 2 to Day 8
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour
- English speaking driver guide
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 7-Night Independent Tour With Private Car From Delhi To Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar, And Udaipur
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Delhi to Agra Full-Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Mehtab Bagh
- Experience Diwali: Celebrate with a Local Indian Family in Delhi
- Cycling Tour of New and Old Delhi
- Private 7-Night Tour of Agra and Jaipur from Delhi Including Ranthambore Safari
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple