7-Night Nile Cruise And Cairo Discovery Tour From CairoWrite a Review
OverviewTour Egypt with licensed guides. Take a cruise on the Nile for 4 days, and tour Cairo, all in luxury. 5 star hotels, and a 5 star luxury ship. Domestic flight included for your convenience. This is a great honeymoon trip, a trip for the whole family, or if you are just looking to get away from it all, and do something different. Tour the pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, the many temples, and much more.
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival at Cairo
Arrive at the Cairo airport, and a driver, along with the tour manager, takes you to your hotel in Cairo. On the way, you'll receive an overview of the tour. Check into your hotel, and overnight.
Day 2: Giza, Saqqara and Memphis
After breakfast, you'll join your tour guide for a visit to the Giza Pyramids to tour the pyramids of Chephren, Cheops, Mycrenos, and the Sphinx. Enjoy a short camel ride, and drive on to the Step Pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara. Tour the ancient city of Memphis, with the open air museum, and the statue of King Ramses II. At the end of the tour back to the hotel for overnight. B/L
Day 3: Flight to Aswan and cruise check-in
After breakfast transfer to the Cairo airport for your flight to Aswan. On arrival in Aswan airport, you will be met and taken to the ship. Check in procedures commence before lunch. After lunch, tour the Aswan High Dam and the Temple of Philae. Back to the ship, for dinner, and a Nubian show. B/L/D
Day 4: Kom Ombo - Edfu - Luxor
After breakfast, sail to Kom Ombo and tour the Sobek and Harores temple. Then, you'll sail to Edfu and tour the Temple of Hours. After the tour sail to Luxor. B/L/D
Day 5: Valley of the Kings
Breakfast on board, and then start the tour with Thebes Necropolis, where the Valley of the Kings resides. There will be entry to three royal tombs. After the tour returns to the ship, and lunch. There will be a free afternoon. After dinner there will be night entertainment on board.
Day 6: Cruise check-out, Luxor and flight to Cairo
After breakfast on the ship, you will do the checkout procedures from the ship. Visit the EastBank and Karnak temple, continuing on tour the temple of Luxor. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. After lunch transfer to Luxor Airport for your flight to Cairo. You will be met and taken to your hotel in Cairo for overnight.
Day 7: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast in the hotel and start the touring day with a trip to the Egyptian Museum. There are hundreds of thousands of antiquities on view. You will stop for lunch at a local restaurant, and continue on to the Old City of Cairo to visit the Citadel of Salah El Dien, and the Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Back to the hotel for overnight. B/L
Day 8: Departure
After breakfast you will have a transfer to Cairo airport for your flight home.
Inclusions for 7-Night Nile Cruise And Cairo Discovery Tour From Cairo
- 7 nights accommodation, 4* star hotel on B/B basis in Cairo, and 5* star ship on full board basis
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- All transfers
- Internal flights
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 7-Night Nile Cruise And Cairo Discovery Tour From Cairo
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- International Flight
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, and bar bills
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Single supplement for 1 person traveling alone will be $600 USD.
- High season supplement of 200$ per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
The sequence of the tour can be change upon start day of the week. the ship nights may be 4 nights instead of 3 upon the day of the week.
All sites will be covered in all cases mentioned above.
You might also like
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour
- Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur