7-Night Tour To Cairo, Aswan, Luxor And Hurghada Including 3-Night Nile Cruise From Cairo
OverviewEnjoy this private 7-night tour to Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada Including 3-Night Nile Cruise from Cairo. Highlights of the tour will be the Pyramids, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Valley of the Kings, Karnak and Luxor Temples, Red Sea Coast and many others.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Cairo Pick-up
You will be met and assisted by a representative at the airport of Cairo and escorted to your hotel for a night in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo (Meals included: BLD)
You will enjoy a guided tour of Cairo. Your first stop will be at Giza Plateau where you will visit the pyramids and see the mighty Sphinx. Then you will visit the National Archaeological Museum. you will then be transferred to the Giza railway station where you will take an overnight, sleeper train (half-board) to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan (Meals included: BLD)
Upon arrival in Aswan you will be transferred to your cruise ship where you check into your 3-night Nile cruise. In Aswan you visit Philae Temple and the two Aswan dams. Rest of the day will be free at your leisure on your cruise ship.
Day 4: Cruise Ship - Luxor (Meals included: BLD)
Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, which is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek. Afterwards, visit the Temple of Edfu which is dedicated to Horus, the falcon-headed god. You continue your cruise to Luxor, where you can spend the rest of your day free at leisure.
Day 5: Cruise Ship - Luxor (Meals included: BLD)
As the ship sails on, you can enjoy the view while relaxing on the sun-deck while watching the local life on the river and its banks. On the way to Luxor you will pass the city of Esna. After arrival in Luxor you will start a guided tour of the East Bank of Luxor with a visit to Karnak and Luxor Temples.
Day 6: Cruise Ship - Luxor - Hurghada (Meals included: BL)
After breakfast you disembark your cruise ship to enjoy a guided day tour of the West Bank of Luxor with a visit of the Colossi of Memnon. Then you visit the Valley of the Kings, the most famous concentration of royal tombs. Then you continue to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. After touring the sites you will be transferred to Hurghada, where you spend the night in a hotel.
Day 7: Hurghada - Cairo (Meals included: BL)
After breakfast you you will enjoy a day of snorkelling in the Red Sea, after which you will be transferred to Cairo, where you spend the night.
Day 8: Drop-off (Meals included: B)
After breakfast at your hotel you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for your departure flight.
Inclusions for 7-Night Tour To Cairo, Aswan, Luxor And Hurghada Including 3-Night Nile Cruise From Cairo
- 2 nights 5-star accommodation in Cairo BB
- 3 nights 5-star Nile cruise Aswan-Luxor - full-board
- 1 night 5-star accommodation in Hurghada BB
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for 7-Night Tour To Cairo, Aswan, Luxor And Hurghada Including 3-Night Nile Cruise From Cairo
- Visa services & fees.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees (Mummy room) (optional)
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You Might Also Like
- Private day tour to Alexandria From Cairo
- 2-Day Private Guided Tour of highlights in Cairo and Giza
- 3-Night Cairo City Break with Private Guide and Accommodation
- Private 4-Day Cairo Unplugged Tour
- 4 Day Nile Cruise visiting Aswan and Luxor from Cairo
- Nile Dinner Cruise with Transfer
- 10-Day Luxury Golden Egypt Tour from Cairo
- 7-Days 5 Star Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour with Domestic Flights