7-Night Turkish Coast Cruise From Bodrum: Datca And Bozburun PeninsulasWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover Turkeys tranquil south Aegean region, an area dubbed the Turquoise Coast, on a 7-night cruise by luxury yacht! After leaving Bodrum, cruise around the stunning Data and Bozburun peninsulas. Stop to swim in secluded bays; amble around sleepy fishing villages; and admire enchanting sites such as Bencik Bay, Kzkumu (Maidens Beach) and Knidos, home to a set of Doric ruins. All meals are included.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and fellow passengers on board your luxury yacht. The small and sleek vessel sleeps a maximum of 18, ensuring youll enjoy personalized service from the crew for your 7-night cruise. The boat boasts stylish communal areas, spacious en-suite bedrooms, and a spacious sun deck that is perfect for soaking up the sunshine as you cruise around the Aegean Sea.
The tour introduces you to the best of Turkeys coastline. Beside your first and last nights in the chic town of Bodrum, the rest of your cruise is spent exploring Turkeys Turquoise Coast, an unspoiled landscape of rugged headlands, secluded coves, and fishing villages where time seems to stand still.
How you spend your time when your yacht is docked is up to you. Stops at the best bays for swimming are factored into the route, and youll stay anchored each night in the fishing villages or coves. All meals are included on board your boat.
Inclusions for 7-Night Turkish Coast Cruise From Bodrum: Datca And Bozburun Peninsulas
- 7 nights accommodation on board the yacht
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 7-Night Turkish Coast Cruise From Bodrum: Datca And Bozburun Peninsulas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Day 1: Bodrum
Boarding starts by 3:30pm from Bodrum Harbor. You will have free time to visit the town’s highlights. Your boat will remain anchored in Bodrum for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Orak Island - Cokertme
After your breakfast, cruise to Orak Island. Hop in the crystal-blue waters for a swim and enjoy lunch. Afterward, sail to Cokertme, a small and picturesque fishing town, for dinner and an overnight stay. If the weather conditions permit, it may be possible to use the sail on the way. Upon arrival, you're welcome to take a short walk on the shore.
Day 3: Seven Islands - English Harbour
Before breakfast in the early morning, cruise to Seven Islands. Take some time here to swim, relax, or walk in the pine-filled forests. Stop first in Kufre Bay before anchoring at Uzun Liman (Long Port). Afterward, cruise to English Harbour for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: Cleopatra Island - Karacasogut
Continue to Cleopatra (Sedir) Island to stop for a swim at a very unique beach. For dinner and overnight stay you will anchor in Karacasogut in a little village, which is located at 25 km away from Marmaris. You may join an optional daily excursion to the famous Turtle Beach and the green delta of Dalyan through the ancient rock tombs.
Day 5: Longoz - Tuzla
Begin the day with a morning swim and then cruise to Longoz Bay, sheltered with huge pine trees. After lunch, enjoy a short walk in the forest and rest your feet in Ali Baba’s local shed-like café. Afterward, the gulet will anchor at Tuzla Bay for a swimming break in the turquoise-blue waters. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Tuzla Bay.
Day 6: Kargili - Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku)
Arrive in Kargili Bay (Molla Ibrahim Bay) early in the morning. After lunch, anchor at Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku), where you can see the ruins of Byzantines. You will spend the night here.
Day 7: Pabucburnu - Yaliciftlik - Bodrum
Sail to Pabucburnu after breakfast and enjoy lunch here. Tea will be served in Yaliciftlik Bay. An optional village tour can be arranged from this point if you're interested in exploring. Then cruise back to Bodrum Port for the last day's dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 8: Bodrum
After breakfast, depart at 10:30am.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Rooms sleep a maximum of 2 passengers
Minimum age is 12 years
Please note: You must contact your local service provider 24 hours prior to the tour to reconfirm your departure point and time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Executive Departure Transfer Bodrum All Hotels To Bodrum Airport
- Kos Island Independent Day Trip From Bodrum
- Dalyan River Cruise With Sea Turtle Watching
- Pamukkale Day Tour From Bodrum
- Turkish Village Trip
- 4x4 Jeep Tour Of The Bodrum Peninsula From Bodrum
- Istanbul 1-Day Guided Tour From Bodrum Including Domestic Flights
- Ephesus And House Of Virgin Mary Day Tour From Bodrum
- Dalyan Day Trip From Bodrum Including Dalyan River Cruise, Iztuzu Beach, Mud Baths And Lunch
- Independent Day Trip To Kos Island From Bodrum