75-Minute Best Of Torres Strait Islands Helicopter Tour From Horn Island
OverviewFor the ultimate indulgence, see the island-scattered Straits and 'The Tip' in one unforgettable trip. Fly past Thursday Island with its historic fort, WWII ramparts on Goods Island and Hammond Islands quaint stone church before returning over Friday Island and Prince of Wales.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tour
Come and experience everything that the Torres Straits has to offer. This is an ultimate experience, not just exploring the Torres Straits, but also flying over The Tip for one unforgettable trip, and something else to cross off the bucket list.
Fly past Thursday Island with its historic fort, Goods Island which is located between Hammond and Friday Island, it has a couple of World War II relics and shipwrecks around the island, then make your way back to Horn Island flying over Friday Island and Prince of Wales which is the largest island in the inner Torres Straits. Dont forget the camera to capture all those unforgettable moments.
Inclusions for 75-Minute Best Of Torres Strait Islands Helicopter Tour From Horn Island
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (75-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
Exclusions for 75-Minute Best Of Torres Strait Islands Helicopter Tour From Horn Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information. Maximum seat weight is 285 pounds (130kg)
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.