75-Minute South Iceland Sightseeing Flight: Volcanoes, Glaciers And The Highlands
OverviewTake a 75-minute flight over the famous Eyjafjallajkull volcano ice cap, see the crater and the glacier tongue called Ggjkull where the melt water carved a path from the crater during the 2010 eruption. You will also see the magnificent rsmrk nature reserve; a glacier valley surrounded by glacier tongues. From there we fly over Jkulgil and Landmannalaugar glacier valleys on to Tung river torwards Langisjr lake, Eldgj and Laki craters.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tour
Choose between 3 departure times and make your way to Bakki airport in time for your scheduled time. Prior to your tour, you will meet your pilot who will explain the flight plan to you.
At the beginning of your flight you might gaze down to the riverbeds of the glacial river Markafljt. You will see popular sights such as Seljalandsfoss, Eyjafjallajkull ice cap and craters, the mythical valley of rsmrk and much more as your pilot flies over the volcano Eyjafjallajkull. On your way you might see unbelievable sights over the highland, Landmannalaugar being one of the top locations. We will then fly northeast over Tn and Langisjr, finally ending up at the Laki volcanic craters. The Laki eruption in 1783 and its aftermath caused a drop in global temperatures, as sulfur dioxide was let off into the Northern Hemisphere. On your way back you will fly over Katla, one of the largest volcanoes in Iceland.
After you land back in Bakki Airport, you will be able to chat to the pilot and receptionist about the sights you saw and ask any questions you have, before heading off to enjoy the rest of your day.
Inclusions for 75-Minute South Iceland Sightseeing Flight: Volcanoes, Glaciers And The Highlands
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Landing and facility fees
Fixed-wing air tour
Exclusions for 75-Minute South Iceland Sightseeing Flight: Volcanoes, Glaciers And The Highlands
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour