7days Breathtaking Kenya Safari - Nairobi
OverviewExplore Kenya in 7 days see Big 5 at Amboseli National Park , Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara.Easy paced drives and well staggered safari overnights make this a friendly family or seniors holiday safari.You depart Nairobi and spend 2 nights at the Amboseli which is located at the shadows of Mount Kilimanjaro. Tour progresses to the rift valley stopping at Lake Nakuru National park and world famous bird haven is our next stop.Here we view flamingoes and other bird species. There shall be a guaranteed spotting of the endangered Rhino.The World famous Masai Mara game reserve is our last stop with 2 nights & days of wildlife viewing on rewarding game viewing drives in search of Big five.Safari accommodation is offered in a luxury safari lodges & tented campsas per itinerary. Transport is in pop up top safari tour minivans
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve
At 08:00 you will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town, where you will have lunch. Upon arrival, you will proceed for a game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver / guide. Today, you will have dinner and stay overnight atMasai Mara Sopa Lodges/Similar
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape is a scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. Masai Mara National Reserve is the best park for game viewing in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. After the game viewing, have a break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. The dinner will be served and you will stay overnight at Masai Mara Sopa Lodges/Similar
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve - Lake Nakuru National Park
Today, you will go for an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Then, after breakfast, depart the Mara region for Nakuru, where you will have lunch en route with scenic views of Mt. Longmont and Lake Naivasha from the main highway. The dinner and overnight today will be atLake Nakuru Lodges/Sopa /Similar
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park, which is known for its prolific birdlife, including flamingoes. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. After the game drive, you will proceed to Naivasha. The dinner and overnight today will be atLake Naivasha Sopa Resort /Similar
Day 5: Naivasha- Hells Gate - Amboseli National Park
After breakfast, you will have a nature walk in the Hells Gate National Park. Then, you will have lunch and drive to Amboseli national park. If time permits, there will be a chance for an evening game drive. In the evening, you will have dinner and stay overnight at Kibo Safari camp/Similar.
Day 6: Amboseli National Park
A full day of game drives in this park which contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance. A variety of plains game, antelopes, birds, and Mt. Kilimanjaros peak can also be seen if the weather conditions permit. You will go on a picnic lunch then return to stay overnight at Kibo Safari/Similar.
Day 7: Amboseli/Nairobi
After breakfast leave campsite for the last game drive as you leave the park for Nairobi. Picnic lunch served enroute. Arrive in Nairobi late afternoon
Inclusions for 7days Breathtaking Kenya Safari
- 6 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 7days Breathtaking Kenya Safari
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- 11 Days 10 Nights Bush and Beach Safari
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi