7Days Tanzania Lodge Safari Lake Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro Tarangire Safaris - Nairobi
OverviewThis Memorable Tanzania Safari begins and Ends in Arusha, its a wildlife safari tour that takes to the main four tourist attractions of Tanzania. These include Ngorongoro conservation Area and the Ngorongoro crater, Lake Manyara, Tarangire as well as Serengeti National parks. All these parks will offer you a safari experience of the northern Tanzanian circuit. Accommodation in Luxury Lodges on full Board. The tour will take you to Lake Manyara which is famous for the tree climbing lions. The tour will also take you to Serengeti national Park with the massive wilderness of over 14500 sqkm . The same safari will take you to Ngorongoro craterwell known forhighest concentration of game as well as a large population of carnivores and predators in Africa. ThisTanzania tourwill finally take you to Tarangire national park which has the greatest concentration of the game in Tanzania.
Know More about this tour
DAY 01: ARUSHA - MANYARA (L, D)
Our driver guide will come to pick you at your Arusha Hotel 8:30AM, proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at lodge.
DAY 02: MANYARA SERENGETI (B, L, D)
After breakfast depart for Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge the archeological site of Leakeys family. Serengeti offers arguably the most scintillating game-viewing in Africa: great herds of buffalo, smaller groups of elephant and giraffe, and thousands upon thousands of eland, topi, kongoni, impala and Grants gazelle. The spectacle of predator versus prey dominates Tanzanias greatest park. Golden-maned lion prides feast on the abundance of plain grazers. Solitary leopards haunt the acacia trees lining the Seronera River, while a high density of cheetahs prowls the southeastern plains. Almost uniquely, all three African jackal species occur here, alongside the spotted hyena and a host of more elusive small predators, ranging from the insectivorous aardwolf to the beautiful several cat. Meals and overnight at lodge.
DAY 03: SERENGETI (B, L, D)
A full day with morning and afternoon game drives to explore the plains. The Serengeti region encompasses the Serengeti National Park itself, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Maswa Game Reserve, the Loliondo, Grumeti and Ikorongo Controlled Areas and the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya. Over 90,000 tourists visit the Park each year. Dinner and overnight at lodge.
DAY 04: SERENGETI NGORONGORO (B, L, D)
After breakfast depart for Ngorongoro, one of the natural wonders of the world. The jewel in Ngorongoro's crown is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest un flooded and unbroken caldera in the world. About 20kms across, 600 meters deep and 300 sq kms in area, the Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtaking natural wonder. Meals and overnight at lodge.
DAY 05: NGORONGORO(B, L, D)
After early morning breakfast, leave with picnic lunch for a full day crater tour, you will be taken 2000ft down the crater by a 4wheel drive vehicle. Explore the crater before ascending back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 06: NGORONGORO - TARANGIRE (B, L, D)
After breakfast in Serengeti drive to Tarangire. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 07: TARANGIRE - ARUSHA
Morning game viewing drive in Tarangire National Park. Return to Arusha
Inclusions for 7Days Tanzania Lodge Safari Lake Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro Tarangire Safaris
- 6 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 7Days Tanzania Lodge Safari Lake Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro Tarangire Safaris
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- 11 Days 10 Nights Bush and Beach Safari
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi