7K Running Tour From Sacsayhuaman To Cusco's Historical Center
OverviewJoin us and discover Cusco in a unique, healthy and funny way. Begin tour at the Archeological Park of Sacsayhuaman with warm-ups and stretching. See the highlights of Cusco and some hidden gems on this exciting running tour.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart with hotel pickup from most centrally located Cusco hotels by driver/guide. Warm up for your unique running tour of Cusco, among the impressive Incan architecture of Sacsayhuaman. Stretch by this archaeological park, comprised of an ancient fortress and sacred temples.
Embark upon an exhilarating 7k run via the Antisuyo Inca Trail that was used to connect the Amazon Jungle to Cusco. Refresh your senses as you pass through an eucalyptus forest before descending to the historical part of the city. Traverse the cobblestone streets of San Blas, the oldest neighborhood of Cusco. Pass the colonial mansions, elegant palaces, historical squares and narrow streets of Cusco. Catch the famous Twelve-Angled Stone on Hatun Rumiyoj Street, a testament to the precise and fine masonry of Inca architecture. Complete your run at the Plaza de Armas, Cusco's main square.
Drop-off to your hotel at the conclusion of this tour.
Inclusions for 7K Running Tour From Sacsayhuaman To Cusco's Historical Center
- Bus transfer to starting point (Sacsayhuaman)
- Tourism Licensed Runner Guide
- One Bottle of water per person
- Assistances stretching
- Digital pictures of the client during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 7K Running Tour From Sacsayhuaman To Cusco's Historical Center
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinking water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Trail running shoes required
Bring additional drinking water
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Check local weather conditions to best prepare
Level of activity is advanced
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.