8-Course Dinner Experience In Huatulco - Santa Maria Huatulco
OverviewJoin us for a culinary adventure! This 8-course dinner includes locally sourced products deliciously presented. This is a fun, informative and delicious activity for the whole family.
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThis is the ultimate food/ culture lovers activity! We will pick you up at your hotel/villa and take you to the cooking school located in the authentic Mexican village of Zimatan, just a 25-minute drive from Huatulco's Hotel Zone.
Enjoy a welcome cocktail and an 8-course dinner withdrinksfeaturing local sourced products and an explanation of each dish and it's ingredients. Menus varywith each dinner depending on what is in season and available. Before departing, browse the gift shop for local cook ware and crafts. Transportation, dinner, drinks and fun included!
Inclusions for 8-Course Dinner Experience In Huatulco
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 8-Course Dinner Experience In Huatulco
- .Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.