Day 1: Cairo
Arrive in Cairo airport to meet your representative who will assist you with transfer to your hotel by air-conditioned van.Check-in and enjoy overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 2: Pyramids tour - Flight to Aswan (B)
Enjoy breakfast, meet your guide and your driver and begin your tour in Giza at the west bank of the river. Visit Giza's pyramid complex and the sphinx. Visit Step Pyramid of Saqqara, visit Memphis., transfer to Cairo airport for your flight to Aswan. Arrival Aswan, meet and assist, transfer to your hotel, Overnight Aswan Hotel
Day 3: Aswan (B, L, D)
Early morning optional tour to Abu Simbel temple by flight , USD 325 /person
Early morning optional tour to Abu Simbel temple by road, USD 125 /person
Meet your guide to begin your day tour. Visit Philae temple, located on an island, by motor boat along the Nile. Travel to the High Dam and transfer to the Nile cruise for embarkation. After lunch, Return back to the cruise ship for dinner and overnight stay on board.
Day 4: Komombo and Edfu (B, L, D)
Early morning, sail to Komombo. Following breakfast, visit the temple of Komombo. Return to the ship and begin sailing to Edfu. Enjoy lunch aboard the ship. After docking, visit either Edfu temple or Hours Temple by horse carriage. Return to the ship to begin cruising to Luxor. Dinner and overnight stay on board.
Day 5: Luxor (B, L, D)
Optional Hot Air Balloon Over the West bank USD 129 /person
cross to the West bank in Luxor to visit the valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and Colossi of Memnon. Later, return to the cruise ship for lunch. By the early evening, visit the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay on the cruise ship.
Day 6: Luxor Optional Cairo City tour (B)
Optional Cairo City tour , USD 55 /person
Early morning flight from Luxor to Cairo , Optional Cairo City tour "Egyptian museum, Cairo Citadel or Cairo Old Churches and Khan El Khalili Bazzar" , overnight Cairo
Day 7: Optional tour to Alexandria (B)
You can Choose from these optional tours
Optional tour to Alexandria Mediterranean city USD 135 per person
Optional tour to Alexandria and AL Alamein WW1 tombs USD 165 per person
After an early breakfast, Free time of Enjoy a Day tour to Alexandria (board a private van and begin your 3-hour drive to Alexandria. Upon arrival you will visit Alexandria Library, Catacombs, Pompeii Pillar and Montazah Palace. Enjoy a seafood lunch before transfer back to your hotel in Cairo) Overnight Cairo.
Day 8: Departure (B)
Following breakfast, check-out for transfer to Cairo airport for your flight home.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Time :
Please contact the local supplier
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
08 Days Egypt Tour offers the chance to enjoying, the major highlights of Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. See the legendary Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum. Cruise the River Nile in style aboard a 5 star Nile cruiser. Relax and unwind. In Aswan you will sail by a traditional Felucca on the Nile to view Kitchener Island. In Luxor you will have plenty of time to explore the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsute Temple and the Temples on the East Bank before flying back to Cairo, where the tour ends.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 3 night accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 night accommodation in Aswan on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 night accommodation in 5 stars Nile Cruise Ship, full board basis
- Egypt air or Nile air flight ticket Cairo/ Aswan - Luxor/ Cairo
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All tours and transfer are by modern model AC Van
- Visa "US$ 25 per person"
- Optional tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees "about USD USD 60-75 per person for the whole tour, to be paid by the local currency on the spot"
- some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person
- New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (if applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person
New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Tour from Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, and Saqqara
- Half Day trip to Giza pyramids with camel ride
- 2-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza, Saqqara, Dahshur and Cairo including Camel Ride, Felucca Sailing, Dinner Cruise and Sound and Light Show
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
- Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids and Nile Cruise by Air from Cairo
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Private Tour: Egyptian Museum
- Private Guided Night Tour of Cairo