8-Day Classic Private China Tour Combo Package To Beijing, Xi'an And Shanghai
OverviewThe classic 8 days private China tour is a perfect collection of beautiful main cities including Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai. Beijing: the capital city of China with rich culture; Xi'an: the ancient capital city from Qin dynasty to Tang dynasty with a lot of historical sites; Shanghai: the modern look of China. You can experience three major Chinese cities within 8 days. This is a tour combo package only, no hotel accommodation is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- A la carte lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tourDay 1 Beijing, Arrival
Today, your Beijing guide will meet you at airport, then drive you to the hotel. Then, you can relax for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Beijing(L)
Today, You will experience the top 2 city highlights of Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City first. Afterwards, you will explore Hutong area and enjoy a Rickshaw ride to see the locals there. In the afternoon, you will visit Silk Museum.
Day 3 Beijing(L)
Today, you will visit Great Wall, the most popular attraction in China in the morning. Your lunch will be served at a nice jade gallery, and then visit Sacred Way in the afternoon.
Day 4 Beijing to Xi'an(L)
Today, you will visit the Temple of Heaven where you can see a lot of local seniors' morning activities, such as Taiji and etc. Then you will visit the beautiful Summer Palace.
You will take an afternoon flight to Xi'an, which is the ancient capital in China 2,000 years ago. Then, the Xi'an guide will welcome You at the airport, and send you to the hotel.
Day 5 Xi'an(L)
Today, you will explore The Terracotta Warriors, the most impressive attraction site in Xian. Over 7,000 terracotta soldiers and horses are located inside of Qin Shihuangs Tomb since 2,000 Years ago.
After that, you will go to Ancient City Wall to see a breath taking city view there. You can also have option to take a cycling tour to browse the area. After that, you will visit the ceramics factory. Then, go to the Small Wild Goose Pagoda. Go back your hotel and relax after a pleasant day.
Day 6 Xian to Shanghai(L)
In the morning, you will have a short tour to Muslim Street, and you will go to the airport to fly to Shanghai afterwards. After arrival to Shanghai airport, your local guide will meet you there, and take you to the hotel.
Day 7 Shanghai(L)
You will visit Yu Garden, Pearl Museum, and the Bund in the morning. Then you will go to Shanghai Museum. Having some nice Chinese tea at a traditional tea house to enjoy your wonderful afternoon.
Day 8 Shanghai Departure
You can explore Shanghai and enjoy some free time in the morning, and your tour guide and driver will send you to the airport if need it.
Inclusions for 8-Day Classic Private China Tour Combo Package To Beijing, Xi'an And Shanghai
- One way Economy-class airfare from Beijing to Xi'an
- One way Economy-class airfare from Xi'an to Shanghai
- Entrance fee charge for all highlights
- Lunch everyday except for first and last day
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch)
- Three bottled water per person per day
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional guide and experienced driver
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for 8-Day Classic Private China Tour Combo Package To Beijing, Xi'an And Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel accommodation
- China visa fees
- International airfare
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please kindly provide your local contact number or mobile number upon booking if available
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.