8-Day Discover Turkey Tour: Istanbul, Cappadocia And EphesusWrite a Review
OverviewYou will see all of the most significant sights of Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus and Pamukkale aided by an expert guide ensuring that you retain a good understanding of the History and Culture.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day
Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul City Tour (Breakfast & lunch included)
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for a day tour of Old Istanbul city.
Visit to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, this is one of the architectural marvels of all time. TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 - Istanbul to Izmir and Kusadasi (Breakfast & lunch included)
Depart for Bosphorus Cruise tour. Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Cruise and Spice Market Tour starting at 08:30. Enjoy the sites you can see from the boat including: SPICE BAZAAR, BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. After lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk Airport for domestic flight to Izmir. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4 - Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour (Breakfast & lunch included)
08:30 Departure from hotel for a fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour.
Day 5 - Kusadasi - Pamukkale Tour (Breakfast & lunch included)
At 08:30 we depart for Pamukkale. We have a lunch break. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. Overnight in Pamukkale
Day 6 - Pamukkale - Denizli to Kayseri Airport (Breakfast included)
After breakfast, we depart for Denizli Airport for our domestic flight to Cappadocia. Transfer from Kayseri airport to your Cave hotel. Overnight in Cave Hotel in Cappadocia
Day 7 - Cappadocia Tour (Breakfast included)
We will get to know the Cappadocia region. The beautiful horse country Katpatuka, is an unbelievable strip of land, enchanting and mysterious You will be picked up approximately 09:30 from your hotel to join our regular tour. Tour starts with Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia. After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Next stop is Cavusin.
Day 8 - Cappadocia to Istanbul - End of Tour (Breakfast included)
After breakfast we depart for Kayseri Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home.
Inclusions for 8-Day Discover Turkey Tour: Istanbul, Cappadocia And Ephesus
- 7 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 8-Day Discover Turkey Tour: Istanbul, Cappadocia And Ephesus
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.