Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you are greeted by our representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities. Transfer by our A/C deluxe van to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Sphinx Egyptian Museum Khan El Khalili (B)
Breakfast, Excursion tour to visit, the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Pyramid of Chephren, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Next is a close-up look at the Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren and The Valley Temple.Learn how paper was made in the ancient times with a visit to the Papyrus Institute. Then visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. Continue on to the Khan El Khalili, Overnight in Cairo.
Optional: This evening return to Giza for a spectacular Sound & Light show
Day 3: Cairo Aswan: (Nile Cruise) (BLD)
Transfer to Cairo Airport for the flight to Aswan. Stat visitng Phaile temple and the High Dam, transfer to your 5* Nile Cruise. lunch, then we sail by felucca a traditional Nile sailing boat, to view Kitcheners Island. Afternoon Tea. Dinner & Overnight on board.
Optional- connect with flight to Abu Simbel for half day sight seeing and flight back to Aswan.
Day 4: (Nile Cruise) Kom Ombo Edfu (BLD)
Breakfast, we visit the Kom-Ombo Temple. We continue to sail to Edfu. A "caleche" ride will take you through the town to the Temple of Horus, the Falcon God for visiting The Edfu Temple. After cross the lock we sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party. Dinner & Overnight on board.
Day 5: Luxor: (Nile Cruise) Valley of the Kings Colossi of Memnon Temple of Hatshepsut (BLD)
Breakfast. Visit the West Bank including: Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Queen Hatshepsute. Dinner & Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Disembarkation Karnak Temple Luxor Temple (B)
Breakfast, Disembarkation. Excursion tour to visit the Karnak Temple and Luxor temple, Karnak is now the largest and oldest temple compound on earth. After finish our tour Transfer to your hotel in Luxor for check-in. Overnight in Luxor.
Optional:Hot Air Balloon over Luxor
Day 7: Luxor Cairo (B)
This morning you will be transferred to Luxor airport for your flight back to Cairo. On arrival Cairo you will be met and transferred to your hotel . Overnight in Cairo
Optional:to Alexandria, Egypt's second largest city and main port and founded by Alexander the Great
Day 8: Cairo Home (B)
After breakfast, you will be free until departure transfer for your flight home.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Time :
Please contact the local supplier
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewEssential Egypt Tour offers the chance to enjoying, the major highlights of Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. See the legendary Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum. Cruise the River Nile in style aboard a 5 star Nile cruiser. Relax and unwind. In Aswan you will sail by a traditional Felucca on the Nile to view Kitcheners Island. In Luxor you will have plenty of time to explore the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsute Temple and the Temples on the East Bank before flying back to Cairo, where the tour ends.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
- 3 Nights Accommodation at 5* Deluxe Nile Cruise between Aswan & Luxor, 3 Nights Accommodation at 5* Hotel in Cairo, 1 Night Accommodation at 5* Hotel in Luxor, Domestic Airfare for Cairo Aswan & Luxor Cairo, Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as per the itinerary, Meet & Greet at Egypt airports by our Representative, Arrival & Departure transfers; all sightseeing tours, by our Deluxe A/Cvan, Service of English-speaking Egyptologists during sightseeing tours, Sightseeing & entrances fees as per the itinerary, All applicable taxes
- Egypt Visa fees USD 25 (Americans) upon arrival in Cairo AirportMeals not mentioned as being includedBeverages with mealsItems of a personal natureTips & gratuitiesOptional tours.Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids areaEntrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian MuseumObligatory Gala dinner during Christmas, New Year, Easter etcTravel Insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You Might Also Like
- Private Full Day Tour to Cairo From Hurghada
- 2-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza, Saqqara, Dahshur and Cairo including Camel Ride, Felucca Sailing, Dinner Cruise and Sound and Light Show
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
- Half Day trip to Giza pyramids with camel ride
- Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids and Nile Cruise by Air from Cairo
- Private Tour: Egyptian Museum
- Full-Day Alexandria Private Tour with Tour Guide from Cairo
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx