8 Day Imperial Luxury Morocco Tour - Casablanca
OverviewNothing could be more introductive of Morocco's captivating qualities than its Majestic Imperial cities. With a powerful history thousands of years old, exceptional cultural and social diversity, and immeasurable intellectual depth, Morocco's distinctive nature enriches all who experience it.If you have only 8 days to spend in Morocco, this is the best tour for you to explore the history, architecture, culture and cuisine of this fascinating country. You will visit Rabat, Meknes, Volubilis, Fez, then the Atlas Mountains which lead to the best man-made oasis on earth, namely Marrakech.
Know More about this tourDAY 1 CASABLANCA / RABAT
While in Casablanca you will stop at the Great Hassan II Mosque. Then to Rabat, the capital of Morocco. There you will enjoy a sightseeing tour of Rabat featuring the Mohammed VMausoleum, the Hassan Tower, the outside of the Royal Palace and the Ouddaya Kasbah.
DAY 2 RABAT / MEKNES / FES
After breakfast you will depart for the Imperial City of MeknesThe highlights will include Bab el Mansour (perhaps the finest gateway in Africa), "Dar Jamai" Museum, the old Medina, Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, old granaries and stables. Lunch will be at Palais M'nebhi in Meknes. After lunch you will depart for the ancient Roman city of Volubilis for a guided tour of the ruins. Departure and drive to Fes.
DAY 3 FES MEDINA TOUR
After breakfast the entire day will be devoted to seeing the city of Fes, Step back six centuries into the medieval Medina with its narrow and cobbled streets filled with ancient mosques, towering green glazed minarets and crumbling fondouks. After lunch we will visit the Attarine and Abou Anania Medersas, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss Mausoleum, and the Karaouine Mosque. Overnight at the hotel
DAY 4 FES / IFRANE/KHENIFRA/BENI MELLAL/OUZOUD
After breakfast at your Hotel / Riad we will depart for Ouzoud waterfalls. We will stop along the way at Immouzer Kander, Ifrane and Azrou, a Berber village known for its handicrafts cooperative. We will continue this scenic drive through the lovely; wooded mountainous region of the mid-Atlas range. Upon arrival in Beni-Mellal, from there we will travel via Afourer and Bin El Widiane to get to Ouzoud waterfalls.
DAY 5 OUZOUD/MARRAKESH
After arrival to Marrakesh, we will have a visit to the private gardens of Yves Saint Laurent and the private Islamic Art Museum. Drive along the city ramparts dividing the town into the oldest and the newest parts of Marrakesh.
DAY 6 MARRAKESH
Sightseeing of Marrakesh,featuring a visit to the 16th century Saadian Tombs, "Dar Si Said" Museum of Moroccan Arts, the fragrant Menara Gardens, the Koutoubia Minaret and the magnificent Bahia Palace with its extraordinary tiles, opulent courtyard sand fountains. After lunch on your own, you will visit of the Djemmaa-el-Fna Square where fortune-tellers, acrobats, vendors, snake charmers and magicians put on a never-ending show.
DAY 7 MARRAKESH / CASABLANCA
Sightseeing of the private gardens of Yves Saint Laurent and the private Islamic Art Museum. Drive along the city ramparts dividing the town into the oldest and the newest parts of Marrakesh. In the afternoon we will transfer to Casablanca for our overnight stay.
DAY 8 CASABLANCE AIRPORT DEPARTURE
Inclusions for 8 Day Imperial Luxury Morocco Tour
- - Accommodation in Single Double Or Twin rooms.
- - All Breakfasts.
- - Transportation in private AC SUV(Toyota Prado) OR AC Mini-Vans(Mercedes Vito,Mercedes Viano,Hyundai H1).
- - English-speaking driver & guide for the entire trip.
- - English-speaking city guides in Fes & Marrakesh.
- - Entrance fees to monuments.
- - All applicable taxes.
Exclusions for 8 Day Imperial Luxury Morocco Tour
- - Airfare.
- - Lunches.
- - Beverages.
- - Personal Expenses.
- - Tips for guide,drivers,waiters etc.
- - Travel insurrance.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 DAYS PRIVATE TOUR FROM CASABLANCA to desert and Chefchaouen
- 12 Night Best Tour of Morocco from Casablanca
- GUIDED WALKING DAY TRIP FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH
- Casablanca Airport Transit City Tour
- Casablanca City Tour by Private Car or Minivan
- 2 DAY DESERT TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO ZAGORA
- 7 Night Tour to The Blue City of Chefchaouen & Fez from Casablanca
- Sightseeing Fez from Casablanca - Private Tour