8 Day Islamic And Cultural Turkey Tour - Istanbul
OverviewThis tour includes most of the famous Muslim heritage to see all around Turkey. By doing this tour you will not miss any important place. You will see Sahabe tour, Eyup Sultan and in this short period you will see the two continents: Europe and Asia. No long bus journeys, including domestic flight tickets and covers Istanbul, Bursa, Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Kusadasi and Ephesus. Book this tour and enjoy this unforgettable experience!
- Family friendly
- Airport transfer
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day
Meet at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul Islamic and Sahabe Tour
After breakfast at 08:30 you have Istanbul Islamic and Sahabe Tour. Next to Eyup Sultan Mosque you will visit the tombs of the Sahabe, which is very famous in Turkey by being the first generation of Muslims. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 - Istanbul - Bursa Tour
After breakfast at 07:30am depart from the hotel and drive to Bursa for a daily guided tour in Bursa.Today you will visit Bursa with all famous and Islamic heritage places. You will visit to Ulucamii (Great Mosque), Cumalikizik Village, Green Mosque, Green Tomb, Ozdilek Factory. After Bursa City tour depart for Istanbul back. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 - Istanbul City Tour
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel. Visit to ST. Sophia, Topkapi palace, Sultan Ahmet Imperial Mosque, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 5 - Gallipoli Tour
07:30am depart for Gallipoli to visit the battle fields, Gabatepe Museum, Ariburnu Cemetery, Anzac Cove, Beach Cemetery, Shrapnel Valley and Plugges Plateau. Overnight in Canakkale.
Day 6 - Troy Tour - Pergamon - Kusadasi
Depart at 08:30 to Troy. Visit the archeological and mythological site of Troy. After Troy drive to Pergamon. Visit to acropolis of Pergamon. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 7 - Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour - Turkish Village Sirince
08:30 Departure to Ephesus to visit the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre, Sirince Village and House of the Virgin Mary. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 8 - Kusadasi - Izmir to Istanbul - End of Tour
Today depart for Izmir Airport for domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home.
Inclusions for 8 Day Islamic And Cultural Turkey Tour
- Return airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Domestic flight from Izmir to Istanbul
- Airport transfer from Kusadasi to Izmir Airport
- 4 nights hotel in Istanbul
- 1 night hotel in Canakkale
- 2 nights in Kusadasi
- 7 breakfasts
- Guided Istanbul Islamic and Sahabe Tour
- Guided Bursa Tour
- Guided Istanbul Old City Tour
- Guided Gallipoli tour
- Guided Troy tour
- Guided Acropolis of Pergamon tour
- Guided Ephesus tour
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
Exclusions for 8 Day Islamic And Cultural Turkey Tour
- International flights
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.