8-Day Private Dracula's Legends Tour From Bucharest
OverviewSpend 8-days on this private tour exploring the legend of Vlad III, known as Vlad the Impaler or Dracula. Enjoy dinner and spend one night in Dracula's Castle. See the birthplace and resting place of Dracula. Travel throughout Romania to various medieval cities and towns. Visit castles, fortress and more. Relax with the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off, English-speaking guide, breakfast and transportation provided by private vehicle.
- Breakfast included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Bucharest
Take an airport transfer to the hotel. Enjoy a panoramic, evening tour of Bucharest with visit of the Parlament Palace, second largest administrative building after the Pentagon, see the oldtown and the Village Museum
Overnight ina 4* hotel.
Day 2: Bucharest - Targoviste - Curtea de Arges - Sibiu
Travel to the capital of Wallachia, Targoviste that was also the main residence of Vlad the Impaler. The first Prince County was built by Mircea the Old, the grandfather of Dracula, Vlad Impaler did added later the same tower "Chindia" (Turnul Chindiei). Overnight in a 4* Hotel in Sibiu city center.
Day 3: Sibiu - Hunedoara - Alba Iulia
Enjoy a visit of, the European capital of culture in 2007, Sibiu, with its beautiful old town, the Big/Small Squares. Head to Hunedoara, home of the Castle of Matei Corvin, the largest Gothic castle in Romania, also a castle full of history.. Arrival in Alba Iulia, the historical and spiritual capital of Romania. Overnight in Alba Iulia inHotel Transilvania 4*
Day 4: Alba Iulia - Turda - Cluj - Bistrita - Tihuta
See Alba lulia's citadel, after breakfast. Visit the impressive salt mine of Romania in Turda. Go to Cluj Napoca city and Bistrita, the real land of Dracula. Dine and overnight at Dracula's Castle Hotel 3*
Day 5: Tihuta - Targu Mures - Sighisoara
Depart to Targu Mures, a beautiful Romanian-Hungarian city. Continue on to Sighisoara. Arrive in Depart to Targu Mures, a beautiful Romanian-Hungarian city. Continue on to Sighisoara. Take a tour of Sighisoara, a fortified citadel in the heart of Transylvania, inhabited by XIIIth century until today. Overnight in Sighisoara, the birthplace of Dracula right in the Unesco citadel in a medieval 3* hotel.
Day 6: Sighisoara Bran Brasov Poiana Brasov
After breakfast we'll head to Bran which according to tradition was home for the Count Dracula and inspired the novel written by Stoker. Head to Brasov, a medieval town known as The City of the Crown.Sightseeing tour of the old town of Brasov - Council Square, the Black Church, the White Tower, the Black Tower, Ecatherina and Schei gates.
Overnight at Hotel House of Dracula (4 Star), a replica of Dracula's Castle
Day 7: Brasov - Sinaia - Bucharest (200 km)
In the morning visit the Peles Castle, considered among the most beautiful in Europe. Peles Castle is a masterpiece of eclectic architecture dominated by neo German Renaissance style
On the way you will stop at Lake Snagov, near Bucharest, where in the center, in a small island, there is a small monastery in which Dracula was buried in 1476. Overnight in a 4* hotel.
Free time and transfer to the airport
Inclusions for 8-Day Private Dracula's Legends Tour From Bucharest
- 7 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 8-Day Private Dracula's Legends Tour From Bucharest
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Historical Bucharest Private Walking Tour
- 2-Day Halloween Transylvania Experience from Bucharest including a Costume Party at Dracula's Castle
- 3-Day Tour in Transylvania with Hunyadi or Corvin Castle and Targu Jiu from Bucharest
- Full-Day Tour to Veliko Tarnovo from Bucharest
- Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest
- Small-Group Day Trip to North Bulgaria