8-Day Private Tour: Beijing And Chengde Tour Combo Package
OverviewSpend 8 days sightseeing trip both in Beijing and Chengde on this private tour from Beijing, with round-trip transport included. Enjoy the private transfer to Chengde and visit top attractions including the Puning Temple, the Imperial Summer Resort and Small Potala Palace. And the friendly, excellent private guide will give you a impressive overview of the fantastic 2 cities.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDay 01 - Beijing
Airport transfer then go to Beijing's hotel.
Day 02 - Beijing
Start from 9:00am in the morning, then visit amazing city highlights of Tian'an men square and forbidden city, then go to temple of heaven within one day.Watching amazing Golden mask show in the evening time(5:30pm - 6:40pm)
Day 03 - Beijing
Start from 9:00am in the morning, Go to amazing Juyongguan part of Great Wall in the morning, then experience beautiful summer palace in the afternoon.
Day 04 - Beijing
Start from 9:00am in the morning, we will take Huanghuacheng Great wall hiking tour today, we can stay there around 3 or 4 hours, later on come back hotel.
Day 05 - Beijing
Start from 9:00am in the morning and check out from hotel, we will bring all of luggages and take Mutianyu Great wall hiking tour today, we can stay there around 3 or 4 hours, later on drive to Chengde and check in there at evening time.
Day 06 - Chengde
Start from 9:00am in the morning, then go to visit the Mountain Resort, Built for 89 years beginning from 1703, it is the largest imperial garden. The sightseeing takes about 2 hours. The city of Chengde in Hebei Province used to be a summer resort for emperors in Qing Dynasty. It was the largest royal garden during that time. Over two hundred years ago Emperor Kang Xi (1662-1723) happened to find the place while making a hunting trip. It is said that it took 87 years to finish the building of a lavish and ancient palace. The palace is surrounded by a wall over ten kilometers long, meandering along the mountain ridges. It is the largest and best-preserved imperial palace outside of the capital Beijing.
Day 07 - Chengde
Start from 9:00am in the morning, we will visit Putuo Zongcheng Temple, also called Little Potala Palace. It was built in 1767. It is one of the Eight Outer Temples outside the Summer Resort. It is similar to the Potala Palace in Lhasa. The buildings are a blend of Han and Tibetan styles. It used to be a location for important religion ceremonies, now, it has become an important monument in Chengde. The visit takes about two hours. Then you move on to the Puning Temple, or Temple of Universal Peace, first built in 1775, it is a treasure house of the ancient arts of architecture and sculpture. it is one of the "Eight Outer Temples" of Chengde. The Puning Temple also holds the world's tallest wooden sculpture of the Bodhisattva Avalokitevara (22.28-meter high ), hence often nicknamed the "Big Buddha Temple". After lunch, we will drive back to Beijing's hotel directly and check in there in the evening time.
Day 08 - Chengde
Start from 9:00am in the morning, you will check out first, later on drive back to Beijing's hotel in the evening time.
Inclusions for 8-Day Private Tour: Beijing And Chengde Tour Combo Package
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Golden mask show tickets
Exclusions for 8-Day Private Tour: Beijing And Chengde Tour Combo Package
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets to attractions for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours