8-Day Tour Of Armenia And Georgia - Yerevan
OverviewExplore the history and culture of Eastern Europe. This tour starts from Tbilisi and includes 2 countries: Georgia and Northern Armenia.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour1st day: Arrival at Tbilisi international airport with included transfer to the hotel in Tbilisi. In the evening you'll be taken toTbilisi Funicular to enjoy the fantastic view of the city while eating dinner. Afterwards, enjoy a walk on the Bridge of Peace and then back to the hotel.
2nd day: After breakfast you'll be taken to Samebo cathedral, the biggest religious building in Georgia and southern Caucasus. After visiting, you'll head to Armenia with your overnight stay in Ijevan.
3d day: After breakfast you'll be taken to Goshavank monastery complex and moving to Sevan lake. Lunch at the lake, and then the group will travel to Yerevan for the overnight stay (3* hotel).
4th day: Breakfast at the hotel; afterwards you'll visit Yerevan's famous Konyak factory. Enjoy the shops (with possibility to buy), and then you'll visit the Tsitsernakaberd Genocide Museum. Lunch will be in the city, with free time after.
5th day:After breakfast it'll be time for a day trip to Garni pagan temple, which is more then 2000 years old. After, you'll be taken to Geghard monastery complex. Enjoy the lunch at Geghard Gorge with a fantastic view, and then you'll head back to Yerevan. In the evening, dinner will be local Armenian cuisine, with Armenian national music.
6th day:Enjoy the last breakfast in Yerevan and travel to the Northern part of Armenia. Visit to Haghpat and Odzun monasteries, and overnight in Alavaerdi (close to the Georgian border).
7th day: After breakfast, the group will travel to Georgia. You'll get to visit the Narikala Fortress by a cable car. OIvernight stay will be in Tbilisi.
8th day: Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport.
Inclusions for 8-Day Tour Of Armenia And Georgia
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch/or dinner
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 8-Day Tour Of Armenia And Georgia
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip: Haghpat and Sanahin Monasteries from Yerevan
- Day Trip: Tsaghkadzor Cablecar, Kecharis Monastery, Lake Sevan, Sevanavank from Yerevan
- Day Trip: Saghmosavank, Armenian Alphabet monument, Amberd fortress, Karmravor and Oshakan from Yerevan
- Day Trip from Yerevan: Areni Winery, Tatev Monastery and Ropeway, Khndzoresk Caves and Bridge
- Day Trip: Aruch and Marmashen Monasteries with Gyumri Folk Music City Tour
- 9 Day Gastronomic and Cultural Tour of Armenia
- Small Group Day Trip from Yerevan to Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery and Baking Demonstration