8 Day Turkey Tour With Istanbul, Cappadocia And Pamukkale Ephesus Domestic Flight Included
OverviewTurkey has so much to offer the traveller, during their vacation, with its breathtaking natural beauty, unique historical sites and the famous Turkish hospitality. You discover as you step foot on the soil that holds intact remains from the Hittites to the Ottomans and more classical Hellenistic sites than Greece! On this small group Turkey tour, we will visit Cappadocia region with famous fairy chimneys and underground city, we will have a short visit to the Egyptian Spice Bazaar and a cruise along the European and Asian shores of the Bosphorous, ruins of Hierapolis, the Temple of Apollo, Necropolis, and stroll over the magnificent white calcium terraces of Pamukkale, Aphrodisias, the famous city of Aphrodite and absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of Ephesus and a visit to the site of the Temple of Artemis.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Istanbul and the Bosphorous
When you arrive in Istanbul, get transferedto your hotel and at about 1 p.m. Go on a short visit to the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, and then cruise along the European and Asian shores of the Bosphorous.
Overnight stay in Istanbul atSirkeci Mansion Hotel (or similar accommodation)
Day 2 - Ankara, Cappadocia - (B, D)
After breakfast, drive toward the nation's capital, Ankara to visit Anitkabir, the Mausoleum of the famed Mustafa Kemal Ataturk before continuing on to the surreal landscape of Cappadocia.
Overnight stay inCappadocia atElevres StoneHotel (or similar accommodation)
Day 3 - Goreme - Underground City - (B,D)
Today tour, the Goreme Open Air Museum, Pasabag, Uchisar Castle and Kaymakli Underground City. Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey, and at a carpet village, learn how carpets are made by hand and what determines their value. You can also go on an optional Turkish folklore evening tour featuring stories of folklore and belly dancers.
Overnight stay inCappadocia atElevres StoneHotel(or similar accommodation)
Day 4 - Konya - Pamukkale - (B, D)
Leaving Cappadocia we head south along the ancient Silk Road just as the ancient traders did. Along the way, visit Sultanhani Caravansary, before stopping at Konya to tour the Mevlana Museum.
Overnight in Pamukkale at Colossae Thermal Hotel
Day 5 - Pamukkale - Aphrodisias - (B, D)
Visit the ruins of Hierapolis, the Temple of Apollo, Necropolis, and stroll over the magnificent white calcium terraces of Pamukkale. Drive to Aphrodisias, the famous city of Aphrodite.
Overnight stay in Kuadas at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel
Day 6 - Ephesus - (B, D)
Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of Ephesus, and a visit to the site of the Temple of Artemis. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the ancient city and theatre. This afternoon we will enjoy a display of locally handcrafted leather goods before driving back to our hotel
Overnight stay in Kuadas at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel
Day 7 - Izmir to Istanbul Old City - (B)
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your morning flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival, tour the exotic city that spans both Europe and Asia visiting the Blue Mosque, St. Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, and the Hippodrome. (Optional Bosphorous By Night Dinner Cruise )
Overnight stay in Istanbul atSirkeci Mansion Hotel(or similar accommodation)
Day 8 - Istanbul - (B)
Your day is free until your return transfer to the airport where your tour concludes.
Inclusions for 8 Day Turkey Tour With Istanbul, Cappadocia And Pamukkale Ephesus Domestic Flight Included
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Domestic Flight ticket Izmir to Istanbul
Exclusions for 8 Day Turkey Tour With Istanbul, Cappadocia And Pamukkale Ephesus Domestic Flight Included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Single Supplement is available for this tour (310 euro additional).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul
- Full-Day Edirne Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access and Digital Guide Tablet: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental