8-Day Wildlife Photography Tour With A Professional Photographer From CancunWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy an 8-day photography tour from Cancun which will give you the best experience while in Mexico. You'll be able to take amazing underwater and land pictures of regional wildlife and astonishing natural places. Your tour includes accommodation and a professional photographer.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a professional photographer
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival at Cancun Airport
You will be welcomed by your professional photography guide and receive a briefing about the activities. You'll spend the night at a hotel in Cancun.
Day 2: Reef Snorkeling and Jungle (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a boat trip to the reef. Here, you'll take pictures of colorful corals and fish such as barracudas, angelfish, sting rays, or grunts. In the evening, walk through the Mayan Jungle to photograph wild spider monkeys, tropical insects, reptiles, and other interesting animals.
Day 3: Tulum and Sian Ka’an (B)
After breakfast, visit the archaeological site of Tulum, which boasts a breathtaking view of the Caribbean sea from a cliff and a large population of iguanas. Afterwards, snorkel in the amazing Grand Cenote to take underwater pictures of the stalactites and stalagmites in its crystal clear water. Overnight in Sian Ka’an.
Day 4: Bird Watching and Kantemo (B) (L) (D)
Embark on a bird watching hike to take pictures of exotic birds in Sian Ka’an. After breakfast, depart to Kantemo to discover a living maya community and enjoy an amazing natural phenomenon: hanging snakes and bats as they come out of their cave. Then, enjoy night bicycling in the jungle and take a boat trip to see crocodiles.
Day 5: Valladolid and Rio Lagartos (B)
Enjoy another bird watching hike for more pictures of interesting birds. After breakfast, depart to Valladolid to take pictures of cenotes at Hacienda San Lorenzo Oxam, where you'll visit the Oxman cenote. Follow to Rio Lagartos Reserve in order to see the Central America's largest population of pink flamingos . Overnight in San Felipe.
Day 6: Las Coloradas and Cancun (B)
Early departure to Las Coloradas to take pictures of the salt pools in different shades of pink. Follow to Chichen Itza to capture the best shots of the world famous main pyramid in the sunset. Overnight in Cancún.
Day 7: Whale Shark or Sailfish (B)
Summer months: Whale Shark Tour. Enjoy a fantastic boat trip in order to photograph and snorkel with the biggest fish in the world, the amazing but harmless Whale Shark.
Winter months: Sailfish Adventure. Boat trip in order to snorkel with the fastest fish in the world as they hunt their prey. Back to Cancun to relax and enjoy the beach in the afternoon.
Day 8: Departure from Cancun
End of the tour. After breakfast, you'll be transferred to the airport in Cancun.
Inclusions for 8-Day Wildlife Photography Tour With A Professional Photographer From Cancun
- 7 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for 8-Day Wildlife Photography Tour With A Professional Photographer From Cancun
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- International and local flights
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres
- Tulum Xtreme From Cancun
- Speedboat Tour In Cancun