Day 1: Arrival at Cancun Airport
You will be welcomed by your professional photography guide and receive a briefing about the activities. You'll spend the night at a hotel in Cancun.
Day 2: Reef Snorkeling and Jungle (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a boat trip to the reef. Here, you'll take pictures of colorful corals and fish such as barracudas, angelfish, sting rays, or grunts. In the evening, walk through the Mayan Jungle to photograph wild spider monkeys, tropical insects, reptiles, and other interesting animals.
Day 3: Tulum and Sian Kaan (B)
After breakfast, visit the archaeological site of Tulum, which boasts a breathtaking view of the Caribbean sea from a cliff and a large population of iguanas. Afterwards, snorkel in the amazing Grand Cenote totake underwater pictures of the stalactites and stalagmites in its crystal clear water. Overnight in Sian Kaan.
Day 4: Bird Watching and Kantemo (B) (L) (D)
Embark on a bird watching hike to take pictures of exotic birds in Sian Kaan. After breakfast, depart to Kantemo to discover a living maya community and enjoy an amazing natural phenomenon: hanging snakes and bats as they come out of their cave. Then, enjoy night bicycling in the jungle and take a boat trip to see crocodiles.
Day 5: Valladolid and Rio Lagartos (B)
Enjoy another bird watching hike for more pictures of interesting birds. After breakfast, depart to Valladolid to take pictures of cenotes at Hacienda San Lorenzo Oxam, where you'll visit the Oxman cenote. Follow to Rio Lagartos Reserve in order to see the Central America's largest population of pink flamingos . Overnight in San Felipe.
Day 6: Las Coloradas and Cancun (B)
Early departure to Las Coloradas to take pictures of the salt pools in different shades of pink. Follow to Chichen Itza to capture the best shots of the world famous main pyramid in the sunset. Overnight in Cancn.
Day 7: Whale Shark or Sailfish (B)
Summer months: Whale Shark Tour. Enjoy a fantastic boat trip in order to photograph and snorkel with the biggest fish in the world, the amazing but harmless Whale Shark.
Winter months: Sailfish Adventure. Boat trip in order to snorkel with the fastest fish in the world as they hunt their prey. Back to Cancun to relax and enjoy the beach in the afternoon.
Day 8: Departure from Cancun
End of the tour. After breakfast, you'll be transferred to the airport in Cancun.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Time :
Your flight's departure time
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
Enjoy an 8-day photography tour from Cancun which will give you the best experience while in Mexico. You'll be able to take amazing underwater and land pictures of regional wildlife and astonishing natural places. Your tour includes accommodation and a professional photographer.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a professional photographer
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival at Cancun Airport
- 7 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- International and local flights
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
You Might Also Like
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Tulum Including Cenote and Lunch
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cancun
- Cancun Super Saver: Tulum and Coba Ruins Including Cenote Swim and Lunch
- Day Trip to Chichen Itza with Cenote Swim and Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling and Dancing Catamaran Cruise from Cancun
- Xcaret Day Trip from Cancun
- Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres Tour with Snorkeling from Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- Isla Mujeres All-Inclusive Catamaran Tour from Cancun