8- Days Best Of Italy Trip From Rome
OverviewVisit Italys top destinations Rome, Assisi, Florence, Bologna, Padua, Venice and Tuscany Wine Region (Montepulciano) on this 8-day tour from Rome. With a mix of free time and guided portions, this is an ideal introduction to the regions of Umbria, Tuscany and Veneto. Check out the historical cities of Assisi, Siena and Montepulciano; soak up Florences wealth of art and architecture; and then continue to Padua and Bologna before arriving in Venice, home to sights like St Mark's Basilica and then continuing to the final destination Rome with the visit of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica. Three nights of accommodation in Rome, two nights in Florence and Venice and round-trip transport by coach are included. Your hotels in each city are centrally located for maximum convenience, and youll have a choice of a 3- or 4-star hotel for your time in Venice and Rome. In Florence, your accommodation is a 4-star hotel.
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Welcome to Rome! After a meet & greet at the airport, you will be transferred to your hotel (Transfer included!). Overnight stay.
Day 2 Rome > Assisi > Siena > Florence
Departing at 7:15 am from your hotel by a deluxe coach, you will arrive in Assisi, ready to explore, at your own leisure, this tiny town surrounded by walls, built in the Middle Ages. Take your time to visit the basilica of St. Francis, enjoy free time for lunch (not included). Board on the bus to reach Siena, a Unesco World Heritage Site. Next, you will continue on to Florence, where you will check in at your hotel before enjoying dinner and a well-earned night of rest.
Day 3 Florence
After breakfast, you will spend the day venturing around beautiful Florence, the Cradle of Renaissance. Lunch in a typical Tuscan restaurant in Piazza Santa Croce. Spend the afternoon strolling the cobblestone streets of Florence on your own or take a short trip to Pisa (optional), one of the four main historical Marine Republics of Italy. There, you will tour the Piazza dei Miracoli with the Duomo, Pisas symbol the Leaning Tower and the Baptistery. Dinner at leisure, overnight stay in Florence.
Day 4 Florence > Bologna > Padua > Venice
After breakfast in Florence, departure to the elegant Bologna. Later in the afternoon, arrival in Venice: the City of Love, one of the most romantic cities of the whole world and, undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man! Check in at your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 Venice
After breakfast, enjoy your private water-taxi transfer to Piazza San Marco, with Skip the Line tickets to visit the splendid St.Marks Basilica and, after this, check out the most iconic places of the Floating City: the Palazzo dei Dogi, symbol of Venices glorious past, the legendary Bridge of Sighs. Spend the afternoon roaming along Venices canals at your leisure and then return to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 Venice > Montepulciano (Tuscany wine region) > Rome
After breakfast, departure from Piazzale Roma heading to Tuscany. You will proceed to Val di Chiana with a stop in Montepulciano. In the evening, you will arrive in Rome to check in into your hotel.
Day 7 Rome
Between 7:45 - 8:00 am, after breakfast, departure from the hotel for the included tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peterss Basilica with our exclusive Skip the Line access! The tour ends on St.Peters Square: enjoy the rest of the day to explore the city at your own leisure or get any one of our selected tours for the afternoon or at night! Overnight stay.
Day 8 Rome, after breakfast, transfer to the airport. Arrivederci
Inclusions for 8- Days Best Of Italy Trip From Rome
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Onboard WiFi
- Professional guide
- Seven nights of hotel accommodation
- 4 Meals as per itinerary
- 7 breakfast
- Transfer from Rome Airport to Rome hotel and vice-versa
Exclusions for 8- Days Best Of Italy Trip From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- City tax
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please note that this escorted tour operates in English (monolingual from April to October), Spanish (bilingual), Portuguese (bilingual) and French (bilingual)
In Rome overnight stay at the hotel Santa Costanza (4-star), Rome Garden (3-star) or similar, Bettoja Hotels (4 star 1st Category) or similar
In Florence overnight stay 1st Category (4-star) and 2nd Category (4-star) Grand Hotel Mediterraneo in Florence or similar
In Venice overnight: 1st Category (4-star) Hotel Carlton (Grand Canal) in Venice Island or 2nd Category (4-star) Hotel Delfino in Venice Mestre
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome