8 Days Tour From Kutaisi In Georgia
OverviewMulti-Day TripBreakfast includedFree hotel pickup and drop-off includedFree port pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tour
Saturday - arrival day -Meeting at Kutaisi airport and transfer to a hotel in Tbilisi;
Sunday - breakfast and leisure day in Tbilisi,night in a hotel in Tbilisi;
Monday - Tbilisi old town walking tour -10am - Excursion starts from Tbilisi old town, visit Sameba cathedral and via Metekhi Church and the bridge continue to Abanotubani district famous with Sulphur baths, by cable car visit Narikala Fortress, walk at Shardeni Street with lots of souvenir and gift shops; you will visit most important sights of the city: Sioni Cathedral and Anchiskhati basilica; Afterwards via Freedom square we take a stroll along Rustaveli Avenue, the main street in Tbilisi, through the parliament building tour ends at Kashveti church.
Tuesday -Kakheti, the land of wine - 9am - Drive to fortified city of Sighnaghi and Bodbe Monastery. Continue to Telavi via A. Chavchavadze museum in Tsinandali. After a short walk at Telavi food market continue to famous Alaverdi cathedral, Ikalto Academy and Shuamta monastery complex; return to Tbilisi hotel via Gombori pass.
Wednesday - Military Georgian Road across the Caucasus - 9am - Visit Ananuri fortress, alpine ski resort Gudauri and via Cross Pass arrival in Stephantsminda, drive up to Gergeti Trinity Church with the beautiful views of Kazbegi mountain peak and the village. Return to Tbilisi.
Thursday - Mtskheta and Gori - 9am - City of Mtskheta: historical and architectural complex of Jvari, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Samtavro Convent. Continue visiting Uplistsikhe, Stalin's birth place and Museum in Gori. Return to Tbilisi.
Friday - Kutaisi tour - 9am - Check out from Tbilisi hotel and drive to Georgia's second large city Kutaisi; excursion in the old Town, visit Bagrati Temple, historic and architectural complex of Gelati and Motsameta monastery. Check in to Kutaisi hotel.
Saturday - Check out from hotel and transfer to Kutaisi airport for departure.
Inclusions for 8 Days Tour From Kutaisi In Georgia
- 7 nights accommodation
- One diner in Kutaisi
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour Guide service
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Jeep tour
Exclusions for 8 Days Tour From Kutaisi In Georgia
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your arrival/departure should be Kutaisi airport
Subject to weather conditions during winter.If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the alternative option
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Single supplement $220
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.