OverviewExotics, tradition, ancient monuments, unique culture and charm of antiquity - that's what awaits you during our tour, we will show you the great story of the small country in which there are more than 200 museums and about 12 000 monuments from different eras, including those listed as the UNESCO world Heritage sites. Preservation of this heritage has always been associated with a sense of national identity of the Georgian people.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Below round trip is bookable each week; any weekday of your arrival / departure will easily fit our itinerary; if your flights are in the middle of week, in this case Sunday will be a free day in Tbilisi.
Sunday - Arrival Day - Meeting at the airport and transfer to a hotel in Tbilisi;
Monday - Tbilisi old town walking tour - 10am - Excursion starts from Tbilisi old town, visit Sameba cathedral and via Metekhi Church and the bridge continue to Abanotubani district famous with Sulphur baths, by cable car visit Narikala Fortress, walk at Shardeni Street with lots of souvenir and gift shops; you will visit most important sights of the city: Sioni Cathedral and Anchiskhati basilica; Afterwards via Freedom square we take a stroll along Rustaveli Avenue, the main street in Tbilisi, through the parliament building tour ends at Kashveti church.
Tuesday – Kakheti, the land of wine - 9am - Drive to fortified city of Sighnaghi and Bodbe Monastery. Continue to Telavi via A. Chavchavadze museum in Tsinandali. After a short walk at Telavi food market continue to famous Alaverdi cathedral, Ikalto Academy and Shuamta monastery complex; return to Tbilisi hotel via Gombori pass.
Wednesday - Military Georgian Road across the Caucasus - 9am - Visit Ananuri fortress, alpine ski resort Gudauri and via Cross Pass arrival in Stephantsminda, drive up to Gergeti Trinity Church with the beautiful views of Kazbegi mountain peak and the village. Return to Tbilisi.
Thursday - Mtskheta and Gori - 9am - City of Mtskheta: historical and architectural complex of Jvari, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Samtavro Convent. Continue visiting Uplistsikhe, Stalin's birth place and Museum in Gori. Return to Tbilisi.
Friday - Kutaisi tour - 9am - Check out from Tbilisi hotel and drive to Georgia's second large city Kutaisi; excursion in the old Town, visit Bagrati Temple, historic and architectural complex of Gelati and Motsameta monastery. Check in to Kutaisi hotel.
Saturday - Okatse Canyons - 9am - Depart to Okatse Canyons natural monument in Village Gordi, which is deep and narrow ravine, in the vicinity of the river Okatse. Along the canyon could be found several waterfalls**. Drive to Tbilisi and accommodation (guests with departure from Kutaisi airport will stay one more night at Kutaisi hotel before the flight).
Sunday - Departure - Check out from hotel and transfer to airport for departure.
* Kutaisi airport arrival - additional fee is 20 GEL for transfer to Tbilisi hotel
** Up to 4000 meters walking distance
Inclusions for 8 Days Tour From Tbilisi In Georgia
- 7 nights accommodation
- One diner in Kutaisi
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Walking tour
- Guide service
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Jeep tour
Exclusions for 8 Days Tour From Tbilisi In Georgia
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your arrival/departure should be Tbilisi or Kutaisi airport and If your flights are in the middle of week, in this case Sunday will be a free day in Tbilisi
Subject to weather conditions during winter. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the alternative option
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Single supplement $220
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.