8 Hour Peak To Peak: Estes Park - Denver
OverviewOur 8 Hour Peak to Peak / Estes Park Sidecar Motorcycle Tour includes absolutely the "Best of the Best." It consists of some of the most magnificent scenery that Colorado has to offer. It also includes the most significant roads and towns along The Peak to Peak Highway which is designated a Scenic Byway.
Know More about this tourThe price of $699.00 is for 1 or 2 Passengers per Sidecar Motorcycle.
Our Peak / Estes Park Tour includes absolutely the Best of the Best. We will begin the tour by picking you up a predetermined location of your choice. We will start climbing altitude through Clear Creek Canyon Road Scenic Route 6" then turn onto "Scenic Route 119" which will take us through Central City / Blackhawk (Est. 1859). From there we will continue north to the historic town of Nederland (Est. 1874) where we will transition to Scenic Route 72" (Peak to Peak Scenic Byway) which will take us to Estes Park (Est. 1917) located at the base of Rocky Mountain National Park.
Next, "Scenic Route 36" follows the beautiful St. Vrain Creek will take us to the town of Lyons (Est. 1880) where we will connect with Golden Gate Canyon Road "Scenic Route 46/70". Our last stop before heading back to Denver will be a slow ride down historic Washington Street in Downtown Golden (Est. 1859), home of Coors Beer, the most extensive brewery in the world. This tour is a real adventure of a lifetime which should not be missed!
Do not let the 8 hours duration intimidate you, on this journey; there will be numerous opportunities to pull over, stretch your legs and take photos of some of the most magnificent mountain and landscape view available anywhere in Colorado. We will conclude the tour by dropping you off at a predetermined location of your choice.
Pick-up and drop-off for the Peak / Estes Park Tour MUST be within a 5-mile radius of Downtown Denver Metro area.
Inclusions for 8 Hour Peak To Peak: Estes Park
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 8 Hour Peak To Peak: Estes Park
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- HD Video (available to purchase)
- Picnic Lunch (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please specify in "Special Requirements" passenger(s) helmet sizes:
Small: 20 1/8" - 21"
Medium: 21 1/8" - 22"
Large: 22 1/8" - 23"
Extra Large: 23 1/8" - 24"
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Denver and Foothills Mountain Tour in a Luxury Vehicle
- Mile High Culture Pass
- Rock-Climbing Adventure with Transport from Denver
- Shuttle Transportation Service from Denver International Airport to Downtown
- Private Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Downtown Denver Food Tour
- 4 Hour North Mountain Exploration Tour