On this 8-hour tour, you may choose to visit a variety of locations throughout Delhi, which include the best places to visit, eat and shop. This tour is fully customized so you can decide which locations you want to go to and what you want to do. Over the course of this day, you will have 8 hours with an air-conditioned, neat and clean car, and an experienced chauffeur who will tell you tales about every place you go to. You may choose up to 6 places to visit and 1 restaurant for lunch on this private custom tour.
Please contact the local tour operator at least 24 hours before your travel date to let them know where you want to go so they can help you build the perfect itinerary to ensure maximum sightseeing in 1 day (recommended but not mandatory).
The list of possible attractions in New Delhi include:
- India Gate, the Parliament and the President House
- Qutub Minar: The world's tallest brick minaret. Construction began in 1193
- Connaught Place and Janpath in the downtown of Delhi
- Lotus Temple: The best part is not just the beautiful lotus shaped architecture, but also peace and silence inside.
- Chandni Chowk and the Red Fort: The icon of Delhi, the stunning 17th-century fort was constructed by Mughal Emperor Akbar in Old Delhi
- Raj Ghat: The memorial and cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi
- Bangla Sahib: Immense yourself with the beautiful architecture of this Sikh temple which houses gold plated inner halls and a beautiful holy pond
- Humanyu Tomb
- Jantar Mantar: Constructed in 1724 to predict time. You can say it was a giant Indian clock of historic times
- Shopping Malls: You can go to the best shopping places, malls and markets with goods from traditional Indian crafts and clothes to high class international brands