This private 8-hour custom tour of Delhi allows you to choose where you want to go and what you want to do for your day of sightseeing. On the tour, you will explore the city in an air-conditioned car with a knowledgeable chauffeur who will teach you about the locations you choose to go to. Your list of possible attractions include the Red Fort, India Gate, the Parliament and President House, Qutub Minar, Connaught Place and Janpath , the Lotus Temple, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, Bangla Sahib, Humanyu Tomb, Jantar Mantar and more. In addition, you will be provided with hotel or airport pickup and drop-off.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourOn this 8-hour tour, you may choose to visit a variety of locations throughout Delhi, which include the best places to visit, eat and shop. This tour is fully customized so you can decide which locations you want to go to and what you want to do. Over the course of this day, you will have 8 hours with an air-conditioned, neat and clean car, and an experienced chauffeur who will tell you tales about every place you go to. You may choose up to 6 places to visit and 1 restaurant for lunch on this private custom tour.
Please contact the local tour operator at least 24 hours before your travel date to let them know where you want to go so they can help you build the perfect itinerary to ensure maximum sightseeing in 1 day (recommended but not mandatory).
The list of possible attractions in New Delhi include:
- India Gate, the Parliament and the President House
- Qutub Minar: The world's tallest brick minaret. Construction began in 1193
- Connaught Place and Janpath in the downtown of Delhi
- Lotus Temple: The best part is not just the beautiful lotus shaped architecture, but also peace and silence inside.
- Chandni Chowk and the Red Fort: The icon of Delhi, the stunning 17th-century fort was constructed by Mughal Emperor Akbar in Old Delhi
- Raj Ghat: The memorial and cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi
- Bangla Sahib: Immense yourself with the beautiful architecture of this Sikh temple which houses gold plated inner halls and a beautiful holy pond
- Humanyu Tomb
- Jantar Mantar: Constructed in 1724 to predict time. You can say it was a giant Indian clock of historic times
- Shopping Malls: You can go to the best shopping places, malls and markets with goods from traditional Indian crafts and clothes to high class international brands
Inclusions for 8-Hour Private Custom Tour Of Delhi
- Private driver
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking fees
- GST (Goods and services tax)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for 8-Hour Private Custom Tour Of Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your pickup/drop-off locations; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
Please contact the local tour operator at least 24 hours before your travel date to let them know where you want to go
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage Including Qutub Minar And Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- Red Fort Sound And Light Show In Delhi With Dinner And Private Transfer
- Private Walking Tour: Old Delhi Including Ancient Havelis And Chandni Chowk
- 3-Day Delhi To Pilgrim Varanasi Tour From New Delhi
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour With Luxury In Budget
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day With Private Budget
- Golden Triangle With Mumbai And Goa - 9 Day
- Delhi 5-Hour Hands-on Cooking Class With Meal
- City Tour Of Delhi