8-hour Private Tour Montserrat And Winery Visit From Barcelona With Lunch And Transportation
OverviewThis is the perfect tour for private,small and medium sized groups! A minimum of5 adult travellers is required, a maximum of 15 travellers is allowed. Get outside of the city and explore one of Spains most beautiful regions during this private full-day tour of Montserrat. Head to the Penedes wine region for a look at the history and production of localwine. Climb the sacred mountain of Montserrat, visit a gorgeous mountaintop monastery with impressive views, then head to the heart of the cava and wine production in Catalonia, the Penedes region, enjoy a complete menu in one of the best restaurants of the region, after visit a local winery for a tour and tasting. Round trip transportation from your Barcelona hotel is provided with a new and air conditioned Mercedes VIP Minibus.
Know More about this tour
Meet up with your private guide at your Barcelonaaccommodation and head 45 minutes outside the city to the mountainous region of Montserrat. One of the most famous destinations in Catalonia, the mountain offers unforgettable panoramic views. On thetop of Montserrat, visit the Benedictine abbey Santa Maria de Montserrat, home to the Virgin of Montserrat (also known as the black Madonna). Thousands of pilgrims come here every year to visit the Virgin.On some days you will have the possibility toenjoy a performance by the Escolania choir, Europe's oldest childrens choir. Documents testify to the existence of a religious and music school in Montserrat as far back as the 14th century.Our guide will show you all the main points on Montserrat. Enjoy the positivevibrations of this unique place and soak in the breath taking views. Next, head to the Penedes wine region, the heart of Catalonias cava production. Here you will be served a complete menu in one of the best restaurants of the regionwith first andsecond course, including desert, drinks and coffee. You will have multiple choices to select.
After head to a famousWinery of the region, learn about the history and process of making wine and take a tour through the huge underground cellars and the vineyards. After the tour, enjoy a guided tasting ofwine and take the opportunity to purchase bottles to take home. At the end of the day by 5:00 pm, the guide will drop you off back at your hotel in Barcelona
Inclusions for 8-hour Private Tour Montserrat And Winery Visit From Barcelona With Lunch And Transportation
- Entrance fees
- 3-course lunch with wine of the regin, botteled water and soft drinks included (minimum drinking age 18 years)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Personal pickup and drop-off at your hotel/ apartment in Barcelona
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 8-hour Private Tour Montserrat And Winery Visit From Barcelona With Lunch And Transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.