8-Hour Private Tour Of The Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum And Bazaar Including Camel Ride And Lunch From Cairo
OverviewOn this private tour several activities are involved and different periods of ancient history of Egypt covered as you will visit the pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian museum with its treasures, the oriental bazaar of Khan el Khalili. You will ride a camel for 30 minutes in the Sahara desert around the pyramids and you will have lunch in a local restaurant overlooking the pyramids.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter an 8am pick-up from your hotel, start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area, before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. Lastly, ride a camel for 30 minutes around the pyramids.
Next, you will have your lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta, before proceeding to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee), and King Tutankhamun's jewelry.
Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Inclusions for 8-Hour Private Tour Of The Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum And Bazaar Including Camel Ride And Lunch From Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch (on pyramids day in a restaurant overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta)
- 30 minutes camel ride around Giza pyramids
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Exclusions for 8-Hour Private Tour Of The Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum And Bazaar Including Camel Ride And Lunch From Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cairo 10-Night Private Tour to Alexandria and Aswan Including Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour
- Day Trip to the Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara
- Highlights of Cairo Sightseeing Tour Visiting Egyptian Museum Citadel with Mohamed Ali Mosque and khan khalili Bazaar
- Sunset or Sunrise Tour: Pyramids of Giza by Horse or Camel