8 Nights Private Myanmar Highlights Tour Yangon Bagan Mandalay Inle
OverviewYangon • Bagan • Mt. Popa • Mandaly • Mingun • Inle • Indein • YangonThis is a very popular itinerary for the first time visitors to Myanmar who wish to dscover all the historical significant places of Myanmar. And it also gives the travelers fascinating access into highlights of the country’s 4 major destinations – Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay and Inle Lake and visits to the nearby ancient cities of Amarapura. So it is highly recommended for first time travelers to Myanmar.
- Discover the world famous golden Shwedagon Pagoda
- Sightseeing in Mandalay, Myanmar’s cultural capital and the centre of skilled craftsmanship
- Visit the Royal Mandalay Palace, the last Palace of the Myanmar Monarch
- Observe the influences of other cultures in the region
- Visit Bagan and get stunning with its spectacular massive ancient temples
- Discover the floating gardens and villages of Inle Lake and visit ethnic minority villages
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrive to Yangon (Dinner)
Upon arrival, there will be a warm welcome by the guide at arrival hall who will assist in the whole trip and arrange for their safe arrival to their selected hotel. After checking in the hotel, there will be a visit to famous Shwe Dagon Pagoda, followed by a lavish dinner at some restaurant which is located at Royal Lake. This restaurant is built in the same manner as the Royal Barge which was in used of Myanmar’s King especially for the official festivals and functions.
Day 2: Yangon to Bagan (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
The day will be started with breakfast at the guests’ respective hotel. Then they will leave Yangon for the Bagan through flight. The visit of Bagan will start by coach to different interest locations like Shwezigon Pagoda which were built by the King Anawahta in 11th century as religious shrine and Nyaung Oo Market. Wetkyi-in Guvyaukk which is a temple having wonderful paintings of the Jataka Scene, Kyansittha Cave Monastery, Lacquer ware Industry and Temple City Gate. Lunch will be served at local restaurant and after that the trip will continue to visit other interesting places like Ananda Temple, Gawawplin Temple and Oakkyaung along with four large standings of the Buddha and many seated figures in the niches all around galleried interior, Thatbyinnyu Temple, Damayangyi Temple and Sulamnani Temple. Then there will be great sight viewing of sunset over Ayeyarwaddy River from the Mahazedi Pagoda or the Shwesandaw. Then there will be puppet show and dinner at the local restaurant.
Day 3: Bagan to Popa and back to Bagan (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After having breakfast, guests will be taken to Mt.Popa which was raised above the ground in an earthquake in the 442BC. This place is particularly famous for house of Nats and the wonderful sight of the tropical region. Along the way to Mt.Popa, there is a production plant for the palm juice. During the afternoon, a visit will be there for a lacquer-ware house and then a horse cart ride through the temple in Bupaya which is actually Pyu styled stupa located at the bank of Ayeyarwaddy River and then a boat ride will start which will end at Lawkananda Pagoda which is a stupa at riverside and brings wonderful sunset sight. The night stay will be in Bagan.
Day 4: Bagan – Mandalay – Amarapura (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After having breakfast, guests will be transferred to the airport for the flight to Mandalay. In the afternoon, there will be a visit to Mahamuni Pagoda, the second most sacred image in Myanmar next to the Shwedagon Pagoda. Then there will be a visit to Golden palace Monastery which is famous for its intricate woodcarvings. The trip will continue to the Kuthodaw Pagoda, which is known as the world largest book due to the Buddhist scripture carved on 729 marble slabs. Then there will be great sight viewing of sunset at the 200-year-old teak bridge, which offers incredible scenery for photography.
Day 5: Mandalay – The Irrawaddy – Mingun (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After having breakfast, there will be a private boat trip from Irrawaddy to Mingun. Then the guests will visit the Mingun Bell, which weighs 87 tons, world’s largest intact bronze bell and the unfinished Mingun. After returning to Mandalay in the afternoon, the guests will continue sightseeing and visit workshop where colorful silks are woven, and the ruined remains of the Royal Palace.
Day 6: Mandalay – Heho – Inle Lake (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After having early breakfast at the hotel, guests will be transferred to the airport terminal for the flight to Heho.
From Heho, a grand one-hour drive prompts to Nyaung Shwe, the portal town to Inle Lake.
Begin with a visit to the NyaungShwe with a concise stroll around the little shopping range and a clarification of the tomato stockrooms before leaving on the pontoon ride to Inle Lake. Visit the neighborhood market and the close-by channel where the watercrafts come in to dump their produce. Make a stop at the 'tomato house', a distribution center-like structure where the tomatoes are sorted and valued, available to be purchased. At that point, proceed past a percentage of the numerous cloisters and convents in the town, ceasing for photographs as you go.
Lunch at nearby Restaurant in Nyaung Shwe.
Move to the edges of Inle Lake and board a private speedboat to take off to Inle Lake, one of Myanmar's most awesome sights. Pass small towns with wooden houses over the lake, occupied by the community of Intha residents. Watch the leg-paddling anglers and see their skimming arrangements developed from segments of water hyacinth and mud and moored to the base with bamboo shafts.
Take a trip to Nga Hpe Chaung Monastery, which accommodates many Shan Buddha Images, yet is more acclaimed, for its interesting 'hopping felines' who go through the motions noticeable all around! Proceed to PhaungDawOo Pagoda, the lake's major haven, which contains five hallowed Buddha pictures secured in gold leaf.
Tour the nearby specialties of Inle Lake with a stop at the weaving neighborhood of Inpawkhone and a cheroot processing plant, where the common Burmese stogies are made by hand.
We'll additionally visit an area on the lake where some families assemble boats. The cordial families have been doing this craft for years and it is a novel opportunity to see the customary methods of building.
Proceed to the hotel for clock in.
Supper this nighttime is at your hotel.
Overnight on Inle Lake.
Day 7 Inle lake –Indein (by vessel) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, early today, head out by boat to the center of the lake and proceed down a little trench prompting the Pa-oh community of In Dein. Tour the vicinity by walking, walking around the small town, going to a neighborhood school, and meander through the wonderful AlaungSitthou territory. In this place, you can climb the secured stairway to the highest point of a slope which is secured with beautiful old stupas and has sublime perspectives of the lake underneath.
In the wake of appreciating your visit to In Dein, come back to your vessel and move to Inthar Heritage House for a unique lunch. The house is attempting to protect the way of life of the lake's indigenous individuals. This incorporates their cooking customs. Your visit starts with a stroll through the natural garden and after that you explore their kitchen.
At that point, proceed over to your hotel for an unwinding nighttime. A discretionary stroll in ThaleOo town is additionally accessible for the individuals who wish. This is an incredible opportunity to investigate an ordinary lakeside community and know more about their societies.
Overnight on Inle Lake.
Day 8 - Heho-Yangon (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Done with early breakfast at your hotel, move to NyaungShwe, then go by land to Heho for your behindhand morning flight, again to Yangon.
In the afternoon you’ll venture downtown to explore the diverse city center with its range of architecture, ethnicities and religions. We’ll start in China Town at a traditional Chinese Temple and for a short walk through the lively streets of this neighborhood. You will likely pass by a mosque, synagogue and Hindu Temple.
Continue to Sule Paya, a golden Stupa built to enshrine a hair of the Buddha. There is an option to meet with a palm reader near Sule (own account). Many Burmese consult with a palm reader, or astrologist on a regular basis, especially before a big event such as a wedding, examinations and the birth of a baby.
Then take a short walk to the Post Office, passing many colonial-era buildings including the famous Strand Hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 9 Yangon (Breakfast)
After having breakfast at the hotel, guests will be transferred to the Yangon International Airport to take the flight back home.
Our services end here.
Inclusions for 8 Nights Private Myanmar Highlights Tour Yangon Bagan Mandalay Inle
- (8) Nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Meals & Drinks (Lunch & Dinner)
- All transfer and sightseeing by private car/bus
- 4 Domestic air tickets (Yangon – Bagan – Mandalay – Inle Lake – Yangon)
- Private boat ride in Inle Lake & Mingun
- All entrance fees & all zone fees.
- Experienced English tour guide in each city
- Departure gift
- Porter fees at the airports
- Government tax & Service charges
Exclusions for 8 Nights Private Myanmar Highlights Tour Yangon Bagan Mandalay Inle
• Adult bervages
• Other personal expenses.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mandalay Day Tour in Mingun
- 2-Night Mandalay Urban Tour with Morning Cycling Excursion
- Ava, Sagaing and Amarapura Day Trip from Mandalay Including Lunch
- Private Full-Day 4 in 1 Tour from Mandalay
- Private Airport Round-Trip Transfer: Mandalay Airport to Mandalay Hotel Plus Return Trip
- 7 Days 6 Nights Cycling Tours in Myanmar
- Full Day Excursion in Mandalay