9-Day All Ireland Tour From Dublin
OverviewExploring the magical "Kingdom" of Kerry, the mind-blowing 750ft high Cliffs of Moher, the wild Connemara region, historic Derry, the Giant's Causeway and Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge, and finally Belfast.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dublin-Golden vale-Dingle Peninsula
Begin the day with a visit to the Guinness Storehouse and enjoy a complimentary pint of Guinness! Then visit the beautiful Rock of Castle Dunamase, in the afternoon stop at the beautiful heritage town of Adare. Tonight, stay in your very own Irish pub, the Randy Leprechaun on the Dingle Peninsula, where we include a complimentary Irish welcome drink.
Day 2: Dingle Peninsula-Killarney
Today take the short drive to Dingle. Then it's off around Slea Head and back to Dingle where there is ample time for shopping and lunch. Complete the day with a visit to Inch beach, before continuing on to Killarney where you stay for the next 2 nights.
Day 3: Killarney-Ring of Kerry-Killarney
The day begins with a horse and cart ride through Killarney National Park (own expense) or horseback ride through the park (own expense).The afternoon is filled with the delights of Killarney National Park.
Day 4: Killarney-Blarney-Cobh-Cork
The day begins by crossing the Cork and Kerry mountains and heading for Blarney Castle. Visit the Castle and kiss the Blarney stone. The next stop is Cork, where your guide shall point out some of the city's highlights. Finally, spend the night in Cork.
Day 5: Cork-Cliffs of Moher-Galway
The first stop will be for a photo of the beautiful Bunratty Castle.Today's emphasis shall be the Wild Atlantic way, visiting the Cliffs of Moher, Doolin and the Burren. Your journey takes you along the West Coast of Clare and Galway Bay before stopping at Corcomroe Abbey. Overnight in Galway.
Day 6: Galway-Derry
The first stop today is the charming village of Cong, visiting Cong Abbey before heading off through parts of Connemara to the Museum of Country Life. Visit W.B Yeat's final resting place in Drumcliff Abbey. Our final stop is the portal tomb of Creevykeel. Overnight is in Derry.
Day 7: Derry-Donegal-Belfast or Derry
Begin today with an excellent in-depth walking tour of Derry's walls and the well known Bogside district. Onwards to Grianan of Aileach, a hilltop fort, then Glenveagh National Park in the afternoon. Then it's onwards to Northern Ireland's capital, Belfast or Derry (depending on availability) where you spend the night.
Day 8: Belfast or Derry-Giant's Causeway-Belfast
Visit the Dark Hedges, famed by the 'Game of Thrones'. The next stop is the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (seasonal, cross at your own risk). Next it's the Giant's Causeway, then end the day at Dunluce castle before returning to Belfast for the final night.
Day 9: Belfast-Dublin
Begin the day with the Titanic Experience. After, take a city tour of the highlights of Belfast. Then it's off to Dublin where the tour will stop en-route at Monasterboice. This tour drops at Dublin airport at approximately 4pm and Dublin city center at approximately 4:30pm.
Inclusions for 9-Day All Ireland Tour From Dublin
- Accommodation as per selected
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for 9-Day All Ireland Tour From Dublin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Malahide Castle Tour and 1hr Dublin Twilight Tour by Bus
- Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
- Luxury Giant's Causeway and Northern Ireland Day Tour From Dublin
- Guinness Storehouse Signature Package: Skip-the-Line Admission and Gift Box
- 2-Day Kerry Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City from Dublin