Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (D)
Arrive at Kathmandu airport and meet our representative and transfer to the hotel. After checking in, you may explore the city or rest at the hotel. In the evening, enjoy a welcome dinner at a traditional Nepalese restaurant.
Day 2: Kathmandu/Pokhara (Trek 823 m/2700 ft) (B)
Begin your journey to Pokhara on a tourist bus and reach the lakeside town of Pokhara in the afternoon. Enjoy magnificent views of Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machhapuchhare, the five peaks of Annapurna and other mountains. Explore the most accessible and beautiful Fewa Lake, where you will also have a chance to go boating, followed by dinner by Lake Fewa.
Day 3: Pokhara / Nayapul/Ulleri - Trek (2050 m/6725 ft) (B, L, D)
Drive to Nayaput and begin your trek. Follow the south bank of the river and pass through subtropical valley forests and carved trails on the side of cliffs. After lunch, cross the Modi Khola(river) via a suspension bridge to the village of Tikhedhunga. Continue trekking along the trail to reach Ulleri by late afternoon and spend the night here.
Day 4: Ulleri / Ghorepani - Trek (2050 m/6725 ft) (B, L, D)
Begin your trek to Ghorepani village and stop at the higher part of the village to enjoy views of the Annapurna South and Nilgiri Mountains. Due to higher altitude, the weather can be quite chilly.
Day 5: Ghorepani / Poon Hill / Tadapani - Trek (8860ft) (B, L, D)
Start early to begin your climb to Poon Hill viewpoint to catch the view of the sunrise over the Himalayas. Enjoy view of the Pokhara valley as well as the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Return to Ghorepani for breakfast and trek further through forests and waterfalls to reach Tadapani.
Day 6: Tadapani /Ghandruk - Trek (6360 ft) (B, L, D)
From Tadapani, make a steep descent through the dense forest to reach Ghandruk village. Enjoy the views of Fishtail, Annapurna South and Hiuchuli mountains. Understand the simple but rich cultural traditions of the Gurung people at the Gurung Museum in Ghandruk. If you are in season, you do get a chance to experience cherry blossoms in full bloom along your way.
Day 7: Ghandruk /Pokhara - Trek (Approx. 4 hrs) (B, L, D)
Today, you trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul, and drive back to Pokhara. The trek will be downhill all the way to Birethanti, from where a half-an-hour's walk takes you into Nayapul.
Day 08: Pokhra/Kathmandu (B)
After breakfast, start your drive back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you will be escorted to the hotel.
Day 09: Depart from Kathmandu (B)
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 9 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
From Kathmandu Airport
Return Details :
Depart from Kathmandu Airport
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewAlso known as the Poon Hill Sunrise Trek, the Annapurna trek is ideal for trekkers looking for a less challenging experience close to the Himalayas! Experience a hike through beautiful villages, forests and capture views of the sunrise over the snow-capped Himalayas. Ideal for beginners and children must be above 12 years of age who can adjust with the basic level of facilities enroute.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (D)
- 8 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Recycled down jacket, seasonal sleeping bag, trekking duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Local government taxes, all necessary paperwork and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Single room and hotel upgrade supplement
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified in the itinerary
- Tips for hotel or restaurant staff, local guides and tour crew
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone bill, minibar, shopping)
- Service Tax of 3.625% applicable for Indian tours and Indian Residents
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
You Might Also Like
- Himalayan White Water Rafting Day Trip from Kathmandu
- Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
- Temples and Stupas Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Private Half-Day Tour of Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temples in Kathmandu
- Private Half-Day Tour of Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple
- 8-Night Luxury Tour of Nepal from Kathmandu
- Cultural Walking Tour of Kathmandu: Swayambhunath and Durbar Square with Nepalese Cooking Lesson
- Private Day Tour: Patan and Bhaktapur from Kathmandu