9-Day Motorcycle Tour From Ho Chi Minh City To Hoi An
OverviewSee the countryside of Vietnam on a 9-day motorbike trip from Saigon to Hoi An. During your tour youll stop at waterfalls, lakes, and hot springs, visit the villages of minority tribes, and see agricultural production and the production of numerous local items as well.
- All entrance fees included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDay 1: Saigon Dong Xoai (170 km)
Visit the Cu Chi tunnels, an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located to the northwest of Ho Chi Minh City. See how rice wine and rice paper are made and visit cashew nut and rubber tree plantations
Day 2: Dong Xoai Bao Loc (195 km)
Leaving Dong Xoai youll ride along a country road, Take in the stunning views of the mountains, Overnight at Bao Loc
Day 3: Bao Loc Da Lat (140 km)
Make a brief visit to the Chicken minority village, and then ride into the mountains, making another quick visit to a mushroom farm. Enjoy stops at the Datanla Waterfall, and at Paradise Lake, where youll see one of the largest meditation center in Vietnam.
Day 4: Da Lat Lak Lake (160 km)
Visit a Dalat farm that grows vegetables, a greenhouse to admire the flowers, a coffee plantation, a silk village, and the Elephant Waterfall. Enjoy Vietnamese coffee at a local caf and then see how Vietnamese rice wine is made. When you arrive at Lak Lake youll visit the Jun minority village Overnight at a home stay with MNong minority people.
Day 5: Lak Lake Buon Me Thuot City (140 km)
Ride to Buon Me Thuot city and then take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Gia Long Falls, and the Dray Nur Falls. Stop for a swim in a natural pool in the middle of the park. Overnight at the 2* Eden Hotel.
Day 6: Buon Me Thuot City Plei Ku (195 km)
Travel north along the Ho Chi Minh Trail and stop to visit the war monument to the former North Vietnam radio operator soldiers. A brief stop to visit Sea Lake in Plei Ku city. Enjoy a swim if you like, go kayaking on the lake, or take a walk in the pine tree forest.
Day 7: Plei Ku Kon Tum (140 km)
Stop at another minority village, where the Ba Na people live in their traditional communal Rong house. Travel back to Kon Tum, stopping at a very old and unique wooden church, and at an orphanage to visit the children who live there.
Day 8: Kon Tum Kham Duc (170 km)
Travel to Dakto village, which was the site of a major battle during the American War. Stop in Daklei province to see a Trieng minority village and try crossing their tiny hanging bridge! Continue on your ride and stop at the Dak Ha hot spring and enjoy bathing in the fresh spring waters. Overnight at Kham Duc
Day 9: Kham Duc Hoi An (161 km)
Take Highway 14E to Hoi An. See how incense and chopsticks are made. Cross the Thu Bon River by ferry to My Son, the land of the Cham Pa Kingdom. Youll arrive in Hoi An in the afternoon, marking the end of the tour.
Inclusions for 9-Day Motorcycle Tour From Ho Chi Minh City To Hoi An
- 8-nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Admission ticket
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
Exclusions for 9-Day Motorcycle Tour From Ho Chi Minh City To Hoi An
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Luggage limit is 20kg
Travelers will not be riding their own motorcycle on this tour, they will be riding along with their guide
This tour does not return to Ho Chi Minh City. Please be sure to prepare accommodations in Hoi An
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Historic ANZAC Sites and Vietnam War Military Bases from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Cu Chi Tunnels, Cao Dai Temple and Wildlife Rescue Station
- Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City