9-Day Perth To Adelaide Nullarbor Camping Adventure With Optional Shark Cage Dive And Swim With Sealions And Dolphins
OverviewThis 9 day swag camping adventure from Perth to Adelaide across the Nullarbor is not only Australia's ultimate road trip, its an opportunity to encounter the best of Australian wildlife up close and personal, including the option to swim with wild dolphins and sea lions or shark cage diving with Great Whites! During this camping adventure, see and do a lot. Once the sun goes down, sleep under the billions of stars that make up the Southern Skies, and kick back around the campfire sharing stories with new friends. Leave with life long memories and stories to tell.
- All-inclusive tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
This is not only one of the world's greatest road trips across the vast plains of the mighty Nullarbor, but also an opportunity to encounter the best of Australian wildlife up close personal including some of the planets best aquatic wildlife experiences. Take in stunning Australian coastal scenery and the real Aussie outback!
- Wave Rock and other weird and wonderful rock formations
- Fitzgerald River and Cape Le Grand National Park
- South Australias wild Eyre Peninsular
- Swim with Sea Lions & dolphins (at the same time!)
- Shark cage dive with Great Whites
- Sandboard on mountainous dunes
- Hike the Southern Flinders Ranges
Inclusions for 9-Day Perth To Adelaide Nullarbor Camping Adventure With Optional Shark Cage Dive And Swim With Sealions And Dolphins
- All National Park and entry fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Meals - 8 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 8 dinners
- Accommodation: 4 nights Bush camp (no Facilities) and 4 Nights Camping (with basic facilities)
Exclusions for 9-Day Perth To Adelaide Nullarbor Camping Adventure With Optional Shark Cage Dive And Swim With Sealions And Dolphins
- Sleeping Bag
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (only water is available)
- Shark Cage Dive (see additional info)
- Swim with Sea lions and Dolphins (see additional info)
Your adventure begins traveling East over the Darling Ranges. After a morning break at the historic township of York, continue south. Lunch will be at the Hippo Yawn and Wave Rock, where there is the opportunity to have a look at this amazing rock formation. Continue south to camp near the coast of the Fitzgerald River National Park, an internationally recognized world biosphere reserve with plenty of beautiful beaches and rugged coastline.
After a mornings hike up East Mt Baron, drive along the coast and arrive into Esperance with time to have a look around. This area of Australia has 9 National Parks, which is testament to its beauty and uniqueness. Take in the most spectacular of all, Cape Le Grand National Park. Stunning blue seas mix with powder white beaches and secluded bays allow for stops and swims in what can only be described as a nature lover’s paradise. A short drive brings us to the Cape Le Grand National Park where we set up camp only meters from a beach.
Start the morning with a hike at Frenchmen's Peak and be rewarded with stunning views of the bay and islands of the Recherche Archipelago. Head back through Esperance and onto Eyre Highway to start the journey east. People say the sky in Australia looks bigger than elsewhere. Tonight you get an IMAX sized version of the great southern night sky.
Today will certainly give you a sense of the size of this vast and ancient land. The Nullarbor Plain is the largest piece of limestone in the world and is internationally recognized for its hidden treasures beneath the ground. It has an internationally recognized cave and lake system and is the source of many international divers who come here to explore this unique landscape. Stop for the night at Koonalda Homestead one of the original settler’s homesteads.
At the Head of the Bight, stop to take in the staggering sheer drop of the Bunda Cliffs where Australia suddenly and dramatically ends and drops into the ocean. If traveling between June and October it is very likely you will get to see some giants of the ocean, the Southern Right Whales. Stop at the Wombat/Camel/Kangaroo sign and you can have your picture taken with Australia’s signature post card. Drive onto the Nullarbor Plain and across the dingo fence while traveling through Yalata Aboriginal lands. In the afternoon we are heading to the Ceduna Arts and Cultural Centre. Here you will learn more about the different styles and meaning behind many forms of Indigenous art. Tonight is spent at Coodlie Park bush camp.
Head out to swim with the ever cheeky and playful sea lions and dolphins at Baird Bay (additional cost). Having had lunch at the picnic spot at Bairds, onto Murphy’s Haystacks, Talia Caves and the Lake Newland Sand dunes to go sandboarding.
Travel on toward Elliston to do the great ocean tourist drive and a last look at the amazing cliffs of the bight at Locks Well. Lunch will be on the foreshore in Port Lincoln before exploring town. Camp at Mikkira Station with Koalas in nearly every tree.
Today you have the option to come face to face with the Great White Shark (additional cost - full day tour). Alternatively, head out to Whalers Way Conservation Park for some spectacular and stunning coastlines. This drive is followed by a walk in the Lincoln National park and to have a relaxed lunch and maybe a swim.
Head through Whyalla and into Port Augusta and the Wadlata Cultural Centre that helps provide answers to the many questions about the formation of the Nullarbor, Flinders Rangers, and the formation of Australia as a continent. Head to the Southern Flinders Ranges, Mount Remarkable National Park for lunch and a walk through Davey's Gully. After lunch, hit the road for one last time and head for South Australia’s capital city Adelaide.
- Swimming with Sealions & Dolphins - Baird Bay (Approx AU$160 per person)
- Shark Cage Diving - Port Lincoln (Approx AU$395 per person for day tour, plus AU$125 per person to get in cage)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.