Day 1 Beijing
Arrive at any time. Your guide will pick you up at the airport arrivals (or your own prearranged centrally located hotel in Beijing) then take you to the hotel where you may start your great adventure. Opt to have a welcome dinner with your guide.
Day 2 Beijing
Today we will take Metro (mostly as an experience) to Visit Tiananmen square and the ancient imperial palace Forbidden city. In the afternoon,visit the imperial garden, Summer Palace.
Day 3 Beijing-Xian
Go to visit the Great Wall at Mutianyu (approx 2 hrs), one of the 7 wonders of the world.We will also have a short visit of Olympic village, you will see theamazing architecture-Birds Nest and Water Cubewhich were built for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. In the evening, board the overnight Deluxe sleeper train to Xian (Approx 12hrs).
Day 4 Xi'an (D)
Go to visit one of the biggest museums in China, Shaanxi History Museum. Afterwards, go to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which date back about 1300 years. Then have an orientation walk of the Muslim Quarter Bazaar. Afterwards, have a family visit to a local residents home,learn how to make Chinese dumplings(vegetarian option is available) and have your self-made dumplings for dinner.
Day 5 Xian-Suzhou
In the morning, go to visit the ancient defensive project-City Wall, opt to cycle the walls. Then we will vist the Terracotta Warriorswhich is regarded as the 8th wonder of the world. In the evening, we will board an overnight Deluxe sleeper train to Suzhou (Approx 14 hrs).
Day 6 Suzhou
After checking into hotel. Well visit the China's best known garden,Lingering Garden, then have a visit of the Shan Tang Water Town illuminated at night by red lanterns.
Day 7 Suzhou-Shanghai
In the morning, we will take the bullet train to Shanghai (35mins). After arriving and checking in to the hotel, we will take an orientation walk down to Shanghais most famous land markthe Bund.
Day 8 Shanghai
In the morning we will visit Shanghai Museum, then go to the bustling Yuyuan Bazaar and Tian Zi FangBazaar. In the evening, we will enjoy the best Chinese Acrobat Show after having an optional farewell dinner.
Day 9 Shanghai
Depart at any time. (We offer optional private airport transfer
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 9 Days
Departure Time :
Flexible. (Any time of the first arrival day)
Departure Details :
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) or your hotel in Beijing
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Walk backwards in time along the Great Wall and stare down an army of Terracotta Warriors before leaping into the future of Shanghai's incredible high-rise towers on this fast-paced tour of Chinas highlights. With the perfect blend of guided activities and free time to explore on your own, this adventure is made for those who want to get a taste of China in a short amount of time.
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Rail Tour
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Beijing
- Accommodation as per itinerary (3-star Hotels)
- Entrance feesas per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Different professional licenced guides in each city
- Transport by private vehicle (5-15 seats private vehicle depends on group size) and public vehicle some times (mostly as an experience)
- Airport/Train station/Hotel pick up
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, birth date, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You Might Also Like
- Great Wall of China at Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch from Beijing
- Great Wall of China Small Group Day Trip from Beijing
- Beijing Essential Full-Day Tour including Great Wall at Badaling, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- Private Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
- Xi'an in One Day: Day Trip from Beijing by Air with Private Terracotta Warriors
- 2-Day Combo Package: Beijing City Tour and Great Wall at Mutianyu w/Lunch
- Private Tour: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Forbidden City
- Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven