Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Pick up from the airport and transfer to the New Stanley Hotel, Nairobi. The rest of the day can be spent relaxing, or you may wish to explore the city a little. Overnight at the New Stanley Hotel
Day 2: Nairobi
You will spend the day visiting the famous Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and the Langata Giraffe Centre, and lunching at the Karen Blixen Museum.Overnight at the New Stanley Hotel
Day 3: Ol Pejeta
After breakfast you will depart from your hotel and drive to Ol Pejeta private conservancy. You will spend the day spotting wildlife and visiting the famous Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at Sweetwaters Tented Camp
Day 4: Ol Pejeta
You will spend the day how you wish going on a game drive, visiting the world-renowned rhino sanctuary, or spending a little time relaxing at the camp. Dinner and overnight at Sweetwaters Tented Camp
Day 5: Lake Naivasha Naivasha Sopa Lodge
After breakfast, leave Sweetwaters and descend into the Great Rift Valley where Naivasha is located. Lunch and/or afternoon tea at the beautiful Elsamere, former home to Joy Adamson, and a boat ride to view the hippos and beautiful birdlife of Lake Naivasha. Dinner and over night at Naivasha Sopa Lodge
Day 6: Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, take an exciting walking safari amongst the dramatic landscape of Hells Gate National Park. You will be accompanied by an experienced guide. Take an afternoon game drive. Dinner and over night at Naivasha Sopa Lodge
Day 7: Masai Mara
After breakfast, depart for Masai Mara National park with game drive en route. After a short rest you will proceed for an afternoon game drive in Masai Mara National Park. Dinner and overnight at the Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 8: Masai Mara
Full day game viewing at the Masai Mara National park. Dinner and overnight at the Mara Sopa Lodge
Day 9: Depart for Nairobi
Take an early morning game drive if desired and, according to your schedule, depart for Nairobi early morning after breakfast or after lunch
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Days
Departure Time :
8 am everyday
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewKenya is a natural playground for adults and children alike. Getting back to nature, learning the fundamentals of life out in the bush, the thrill of spotting wild creatures in their natural habitat...you don't have to be a kid to relish those things!
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pick up and drop off airport
- Private tour
- Transport by mini-van
- Personal items
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Boat ride(30 USD)
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.