OverviewEnjoy a day of winter skiing in Korea! Winters in Korea, generally running from December to February, have been enjoyed by Korean and foreign skiers of all skill levels. The two ski resorts available, Jisan Ski Resort and Yanji Ski Resort, are conveniently located one hour from Seoul, perfect for a day trip. Both have great facilities and snow quality.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your Seoul hotel or local Seoul address in the morning to be transported to either Jisan Forest Resort or Yanji Pine Resort.
- Jisan Ski Resort is a large well-known ski resort close to Seoul offering intermediate and advanced slopes (1 mile/1.5 km). Here you will find Korea’s first 6 person high-speed ski lifts and a world-class half-pipe with half-pipe ski lifts.
- Yangji Resort is an all-season resort well endowed with beautiful mountains and lush forests. This resort is equipped with modern ski grounds offering 6 lifts and slopes suitable for 7 skill levels.
Before arriving at the ski resort you will be taken to a rental shop to rent the appropriate ski gear. If you choose option 1, ski attire is optional. If you are not wearing waterproof clothing, it is recommend that you rent the appropriate ski attire at the rental shop, and this is also recommended for option 2 and option 3. Once you are done at the ski shop you will be transported to the ski resort.
Option 1 (Ski Tour)
Basic ski lessons from your guide. After your introductory lesson, you will have free time to practice and enjoy skiing. If you do not require lessons you can skip them and begin your afternoon of skiing. If you need a lift ticket, the tour guide will assist you in buying one. It is not recommend that beginner level skiers take the ski lefts. (Ski equipment, ski gloves, basic ski lessons are all included in this option.)
Option 2 (Snow Tour)
Day trip to the ski resort to enjoy Korea's beautiful snowy scenery. (Ski equipment not included.)
Option 3 (Snow Slide Tour)
The ski resorts offer snow slides, a fun and popular activity for adults and children. (Snow Slide ticket included.)
Lunch is not included. Please arrange your own lunch at the ski resort, there are multiple restaurants in the resort to choose from. Once you are done enjoying the ski resort you will be taken back to the rental shop to return your ski equipment and clothing. Finally, stop at a ginseng center to learn about the reputed medicinal uses of the sought-after plant before your day tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for 9-Hour Ski Tour To Jisan Ski Resort Or Yangji Resort From Seoul
- Professional guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Ski Tour option - skiing equipment, skiing gloves and basic skiing lesson included
- Snow Slide option - Snow Slide ticket included
Exclusions for 9-Hour Ski Tour To Jisan Ski Resort Or Yangji Resort From Seoul
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ski gloves and ski equipment if Snow Tour (option 2) or Snow Slide (option 3) are selected
- Ski clothing besides ski gloves for all 3 options
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
During peak seasons duration of trip from Seoul to ski resorts can vary due to traffic
The resort chosen will be decided on the day of the tour and determined by tour operator based on the best local skiing conditions. If you have any preferences for which resort you would like to go to, please tell the local tour operator and they will accommodate to your wishes if possible. The local tour operators contact information will be on the voucher you receive after confirmation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.