9-Line Zip-N-Dip Experience
OverviewHawaii's premiere Zip-N-Dip experience! Enjoy Umauma's 9-lines of world class zipping excitement with a pic-nic and swim at their private pond and waterfall on the beautiful Umauma River. Kayaks and stand-up paddle boards are provided along with a light lunch and towels.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide upon arrival at the visitor center, and set out for a thrilling adventure along the parks popular zipline course, which features nineexhilarating lines and a 200-foot suspension bridge that hangs over the Umauma River, right where it flows through a 2000-year-old lava tube.
Soar above waterfalls, treetops and the river itself, taking in spectacular views of the Big Island and Pacific Ocean as you go. Follow it up with a swim in the parks private pond, cooling off beneath the refreshing sprays of a waterfall.
Next, sit down for a complimentary picnic lunch before testing your skills at kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding. Then, lounge in the sun or set out an adrenaline-inducing jump from atop a waterfall, recognizable to TV fans from an episode of The Bachelorette.
Inclusions for 9-Line Zip-N-Dip Experience
- Entrance fees to the park's Tropical Garden and Umauma Waterfalls comes with your zipline purchase
- Professional guides
- Picnic lunch
- Use of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
Exclusions for 9-Line Zip-N-Dip Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Guests not zipping but accompanied by 2 or more paying zippers, may access the park's garden and waterfalls for free
Must be 4-years-old or above to zip
No refunds given for no-shows and late arrivals
Ziplining requires closed-toe shoes
Zipline not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
Involves a small amount of walking
Weight limits: minimum 35 lbs; maximum 275 lbs
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to good weather. In the case of poor weather you will have the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.