90-Minute Hinchinbrook Island Scenic Helicopter Flight - Townsville CityWrite a Review
OverviewTake a flight around Hinchinbrook Island and take in Australia's largest island National Park. Experience many beautiful sights from the air like Palm Island archipelago and the Great Barrier Reef. There is also a chance to take in the landmarks of Townsville city.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tourTake a flight around Hinchinbrook Island, Australia’s largest island National Park, spectacularly punctuated by abrupt headlands, waterfalls, secluded sandy coves, mangrove-lined estuaries and dense rainforest.
Explore this prehistoric paradise from the air and marvel at the sheer beauty that Hinchinbrook has to offer; the scenery is unmatched anywhere else on the North Queensland coastline.
Enjoy this outbound flight taking you over the picturesque Palm Island archipelago and its fringing reefs. Experience the natural beauty of this part of the Great Barrier Marine Park before tracking to Hinchinbrook Island and returning to Townsville via the stunning tropical coastline. Be sure to bring your camera for memories you’ll cherish forever.
Inclusions for 90-Minute Hinchinbrook Island Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Scenic Helicopter flight ( 90 minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for 90-Minute Hinchinbrook Island Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information directly. The operator contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
Infants 3 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.