So you want to know where to find the best gelato in town? How to skip the line at the Colosseum! During your private tour, you can find out the answers to all these questions and more. Get to know local customs from whether to tip an Italian waiter or not. You don't want the general picture but the real Rome! Go on a kickstart tour with your local and private guied to get the real insights of amazing Rome!
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
First time in Rome and want to know where to go? During your private tour of the city, you will get to know all that Rome has to offer with your local guide! After all those blogs or information pages youâve ploughed Â through on the internet: this is your chance to get a truly unique head start of your experience in bella Roma!
Wander past the magnificent Circo Massimo, visit the Orange Garden for an amazing city view and finish your tour at the best local cafÃ© in Trastevere. Along the route, you can ask all your questions to help you get the best out of your holiday in Rome. Really, you can ask anything! After all, itâs the locals who know best!
Looking for the best local restaurant thatâs unknown by tourists? Or do you want to know which districts are really up-and-coming and worth a visit? Â And what about the best time to go to the Colosseum - thatâs definitely some useful information to have when in Rome! With a local you can get to know all this, plus many other unique insights about history, food, culture and the must-doâs or must-avoids.
The plan is this:
Starting Point: Colosseum
Stop 1: Arch of Constantine
Stop 2: Circo Massimo
Stop 3: Orange Garden; including a breathtaking city view
Stop 4: Santa Sabina Church
Stop 5: Tempio di Ercole Vincitore
Stop 6: Ponte Rotto
Ending point: Coffee in the best cafÃ© of Trastevere
Inclusions for 90 Minutes Kickstart Tour With A Local
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 90 Minutes Kickstart Tour With A Local
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.