9Days Kenya Classic Lodge Safari - Nairobi
OverviewA Kenya classic safari touring Masai Mara , Lakes Nakuru /Naivasha , Amboseli , Tsavo West & Tsavo East national parks. The 9 days safari is a diverse representation of entire Kenya. Tour departs Nairobi and visits exciting class A category Kenya national parks and game reserves.On the tour you shall visit the tree studded plains of the great Masai Mara game reserve, Lake Nakuru national park with its famous flamingoes & Rhino sanctuary, Amboseli at the shadows of Mount Kilimanjaro and the scenic hills and valleys of the Tsavo west.Tour is offered with a luxury safari lodges accommodation.Transport is in an open top safari tour minivan.So you may know-tour can be customized to your specific preferences-You can suggest omitting some national parks and adding days on others-tour can proceed to the Kenya coast with drop off at your favourite beach and resort
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara game reserve ( 265 km: 4-5 hrs)
0730hrs:Pick up from your Nairobi hotel .Proceed to the Masai Mara game reserve.During the afternoon, explore the Masai Mara on your first game viewing drive of safari.Overnight at your Masai Mara safari sopa lodge/Similar
Day 2: Masai mara game reserve - full day
Today shall be a game viewing extravaganza!, Masai Marahost the highest and most varied concentration of wild animals than any other wildlife park in the region. Other options at the Masai mara:--Balloon excursionandMasai village visit.Overnight shall be at your Masai Mara safari Sopa lodge /Similar.
Day 3: Masai Mara to lake Nakuru: (275 km: 5 Hrs.)
A short morning game viewing drive may be scheduled for the early morning.Later depart the for the lake Nakuru national park. Overnight at your lake Nakuru safari lodge / tented camp.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park- Lake Naivasha .
Bird watching and game viewing drives at Lake Nakuru.We head to the nearby Lake Naivasha and Hell's Gate on a relaxed drive. Overnight at a Lake Naivasha Sopa resort/Similar
Day 5: Lake Naivasha - Amboseli: (350 km. 5 Hrs)
A long and easy drive to the Amboseli awaits you today.A Short game viewing drive with possible views of the Mount Kilimanjaro peaks.(Weather permitting). Overnight at your Amboseli Kibo Safari Camp/Similar
Day 6: Amboseli National Park.
Early pre-breakfast game viewing drive at the Amboseli national park.Today shall be spent exploring the Amboseli National park on unlimited game viewing drives.OvernightKibo Safari Camp/Similar
Day 7: Amboseli -Tsavo west: (100 km: 2 Hrs.)
Short morning game viewing drive is scheduled at the Amboseli this morning. Mount Kilimanjaro mass provides wonderful back ground for photographic moments.Later the safari tour proceeds to Tsavo West National Park.
Overnight Sarova Saltlick Game Lodge/Similar
Day 8: Tsavo West -Tsavo East National Park
Game viewing drives at the Tsavo West with a stop at the Mzima springs.Later proceed toTsavo east national parkwith game spotting and scenery viewing en - route. Overnight Tsavo East Ashnil/Similar
Day 9: Tsavo East National Park- Nairobi or proceed to Mombasa,
Your last day on safari !Early morning game viewing drives at the Tsavo East national park.
Later return to Nairobi . Drop off at Nairobi airport or Nairobi hotel
You can also proceed to the Kenya coast beach resorts of Mombasa,Watamu,Diani,Bamburi etc.
Inclusions for 9Days Kenya Classic Lodge Safari
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Bike tour
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 9Days Kenya Classic Lodge Safari
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 11 Days 10 Nights Bush and Beach Safari
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour