A Day Desert Adventure From Cairo To Valley Of The Whales - Wadi Hitan - And Wadi Rayan
OverviewFull day desert adventure from Cairo by a private jeep .see the water falls at Wadi Rayan&tour to Wadi Hitan Protected Area (Valley of the Whales), about 90 km far from Fayoum .
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourEarly morning pick up from your hotel. Drive by an A/C private veicheal to fayoum oasis where you will meet your Bedouin local guide and start the jeep ride toWadi Rayan- a naturaldepression, located in the Western Desert, 42 meters below sea level. Visitthe amazingwaterfalls.
Continue to Wadi Hitan, also known asValley of the Whales. On the way stop atMudawara Mountain- a magnificent spot overlooking the beautiful landscape below where deep blue waters meet the golden yellow sand. Then explore the national park of Wadi Hitan a fascinating area, which is placed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List. Considered as an open museum, it dates back to 40 million years and it is the most significant place in the world to demonstrate the evolution of whales. More than 400 types of whale and sea cow skeletons, other bones, shells and plant fossils havebeen identified here, some of them preserved in soft rocks. After the Jeeptour we break for an afternoon Bedouin lunch then transfer back to Cairo.
Inclusions for A Day Desert Adventure From Cairo To Valley Of The Whales - Wadi Hitan - And Wadi Rayan
- Pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- ransfer from Cairo to Fayoum by a privae A/C vicheal
- All transportation by private Jeep
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- The Bedouin lunch in the desert
- Enrance fees
- All services charges and taxes
Exclusions for A Day Desert Adventure From Cairo To Valley Of The Whales - Wadi Hitan - And Wadi Rayan
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.