A Day In Rome: Small-Group Tour By Minivan From FlorenceWrite a Review
Experience all the timeless beauty of Rome! Admire Piazza di Spagna, TrinitÃ dei Monti, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon Temple, Piazza Navona, Colosseo, Piazza Venezia, S. Pietro and the Gianicolo!
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourA journey through history, from the origins of western civilization to our days, in a fabric of the city, UNESCO world heritage, which preserves exceptional testimonies from every age, from the imposing monuments of the old town to the paleochristian basilicas and to the masterpieces inherited from the Byzantine and Renaissance periods, from the artistic and monumental heritage of Papal Rome and of the Baroque period to the lively cultural dynamism of the modern city.Live the unique atmosphere of this city, which has been the melting pot of races, and the meeting place of cultures for millenniums. For this reason, the city has always been considered the emblematic capital of the Mediterranean.
On your arrival in Rome you will be greeted by an expert local Guide who will lead you on an unforgettable walk to the discovery of the heart of the city. Be enwrapped by liveliness of Piazza di Spagna, with the splendid Spanish Steps (18th century) and Trinit dei Monti, admire the famous streets of luxury shopping surrounding the centre and then you reach the enchanting Trevi Fountain, always swarmed with tourists who desire to visit the place that is the symbol of the "dolce vita". Then, walking along the characteristic streets of the old centre you will reach the ancient Pantheon Temple (II century BC.) with the amazing open dome that is still the largest in the world. Finally enjoy the splendor of Piazza Navona, raised in the area of the ancient stadium of the Emperor Domitian, with, at the centre, the perfectly preserved wonderful "Fountain of the four rivers", a masterpiece by Bernini. At the end of the tour you will have free time to appreciate, among many other things, the famous Roman cuisine by having lunch in one of inviting restaurants of the city centre.
Your driver will then take you for a wonderful panoramic tour during which you can admire the most important monuments of Imperial Rome: the Colosseum (72 AD), symbol of the city, the archaeological area of the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, with the impressive monument named Vittoriano and finally, on the other side of the River Tiber, you will reach Saint Peter's Square, the centre of Christianity, with the splendid Basilica dominated by the dome designed by Michelangelo and surrounded by Bernini's monumental colonnade.
At the end of the visit, you will say goodbye to the city from the splendid panoramic terrace of the Gianicolo Park with a suggestive and warm embrace.
Inclusions for A Day In Rome: Small-Group Tour By Minivan From Florence
- Pick-up and drop-off at the Hotel in the city center
- Transportation by luxury Minivan
- Qualified English-speaking driver-guide
- Local guide in Rome
- Panoramic Sightseeing tour
Exclusions for A Day In Rome: Small-Group Tour By Minivan From Florence
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if located outside of the city center)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
The driver-guide leads the Tour providing general introductory information. He is not allowed to lead a guided visit inside a city centre, nor to provide historical and artistic information inside museums or churches
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.