A Day With A Local - Ljubljana
OverviewAs locals we would be very happy to take you around our vivid and young capital. Its rich history can be noticed in our diverse architecture as well as our everyday life. The great part of our adventure we can walk,however, if you would like to make it more pleasant we can add a funicular ride to the castle, a boat ride or even with our or your transportation. The tour can be adjusted to your interests and wishes!
Know More about this tour
Ljubljana is a very interesting capital of a young and prosperous European Country. It is vivid, joyful and culturally very rich city. Its history has left charming remarks on its architecture as well as local way of everyday life. There is a lot going on and if you would like to spend a day as a local, we invite you, to join our local experts. The stories shared will reveal the secrets behind the scene: we are going to spend some time at the Plenik's market, baroque Cathedral, renaissance City Hall, unique National and University library, modern Parliament area. We might even sneak in our National Museum of Slovenia, where can be seen the oldest music instrument in the world: the 60 000 yrs. old flute. A great part of the city is a car free zone and most of the day we are going to walk; however, there are possibilities like to take a funicular to the castle, to organize a boat ride along the Ljubljanica River or even to take a little electric train around the city. If you will be in Ljubljana with your transportation (bus), we could discover some little towns and villages around the city as well. The tour will be custom made. Just tell us what you like, share your expectations with us, and we will take care, that you will spend the most joyful day in our homeland! Dobrodoli.
Inclusions for A Day With A Local
- Blue Badge guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for A Day With A Local
- Entrance fees, rides, transportation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.