A Full Day Out Trip From Marrakech Into The Coastline & Essaouira - Marrakesh
OverviewFor a change of scene, this is a lovely day out to the coast. Leaving your accommodation at 8am (an early breakfast can be arranged for you in advance in your hotel ), you will drive due West to the Atlantic port town of Essaouira. Passing the infamous goats in the tress and Argan country (the oil derived from the Argan tree is reputed to be one of the most expensive in the world) and with a stop en route, arriving in Essaouira for lunch (not included). You can then stroll around the medina, or watch the fishing boats coming in, or take a camel /horse ride on the beach before returning to Marrakech around 5-6 pm.
Know More about this tourThis trip will be an exceptional site along the Atlantic Ocean, a rocky peninsula is braving the waves: Essaouira, ancient Mogador which was previously occupied by Portuguese on the 16th century. It surprises by its unique architecture, its houses with blues hutters, and its fortifications with cannons pointing the ocean.
The city was fortified by a French architect and is nowadays a secret refuge for rock stars such asJimmy Hendrix or Cat Stevens.
Appreciated for its tempered climate pleasant all year long,as well asit's magnificent ramparts, the Sqala and its doors, its amazing Medina, typical mosques, synagogues and churches. Also many craftsmen are specialized in marquetry with Thuyas roots .They offer a wide range of items, from the small souvenir until great furniture.
20 minutes before Essaouira, women in local villages offer a relaxing and cultural break. Thanks to womens associations, we can discover the way they extract Argan oil. This is the unique place in the world where the argan tree grows and gives to its oil nutritive, cosmetic and medical virtues.
Inclusions for A Full Day Out Trip From Marrakech Into The Coastline & Essaouira
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for A Full Day Out Trip From Marrakech Into The Coastline & Essaouira
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking