A Full Day Out Trip Into The Atlas Mountains & Imlil And Berber Valleys - Marrakesh
OverviewA days walking in the Atlas. Leave riad around 9am, take the road to Asni (market on Saturday), and arrive at Imlil around 10.30am. Have tea in a nearby caf then a circular walk (3/4 hours), with a local guide and learn about the local flora and fauna. Lunch can be taken at the Kasbah du Toubkal , in a local restaurants or in a local berber house . On returning to Marrakech, there is a chance to stop for tea at Kasbah Tamadot (Richard Bransons hotel), arriving back in Marrakech around 4.30pm. Lunch and the guide are not included.
Know More about this tour
We will take the road towards Berber Tahanaout valley (Tahanaout ) . It rises slowly through a clear forest of oaks, thuyasas well as juniper . This typical village is perched at 1000 m high on top of Oued Reghaja. We can discover the Berber market every Tuesdays .
After having crossed the Moulay Brahim gorges, we reach Asni a small town living thanks to the weekly souk on Saturdays, in fruit farms on the foothills of Mount Toubkal (4167 m), the highest peak in North Africa. Exiting Asni, the altitude decreases towards Imlil, this charming remote village, embedded inside beautiful gorges where walnut and almond trees grow. It offers a wonderful panoramic view on the entire area. Imlil is famous place for being the departure point of foot treks to discover the National Park and the high plateau of the Toubkal.
Inclusions for A Full Day Out Trip Into The Atlas Mountains & Imlil And Berber Valleys
- Non of these
Exclusions for A Full Day Out Trip Into The Atlas Mountains & Imlil And Berber Valleys
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking