A Full Day Out Trip Into The Atlas Mountains & Ouirgane Lake And Berber Valleys - Marrakesh
OverviewWe will start our day trip from Marrakech at 9:00 am to Asni and Ouirgane valleys to see one of the most beautiful countryside in Morocco and the lake that fills the fall floor. About an hour from Marrakech lies the magnificent green valley of Ouirgane, hidden in the foothills of Mount Toubkal. You can visit the souk Tahanaout (Tuesday and Saturday) before taking the drive through the river gorges Ghezaia on the way to Asni, famous for amethyst, for a picnic lunch while enjoying the fabulous mountain scenery. Ouirgane is the peak (the highest point) of the mountains around at an altitude that levels up 2300 meters in some areas, and spreads over many kilometers. The Asni and Ouirgane Valleys known as the Happy Valles with its amazing greenery, wild and flora, it is an ideal start point for trekking lovers.
Know More about this tour
We will take the road towards Berber Tahanaout valley (Tahanaout ) . It rises slowly through a clear forest of oaks, thuyas as well as juniper . This typical village is perched at 1000 m high on top of Oued Reghaja. We can discover the Berber market every Tuesdays .
After having crossed the Moulay Brahim gorges, we reach Asni a small town living thanks to the weekly souk on Saturdays, in fruit farms on the foothills of Mount Toubkal (4167 m), the highest peak in North Africa. Exiting Asni, the altitude decreases towards Ouirgane this charming remote village, embedded inside beautiful gorges where walnut and almond trees grow. It offers a wonderful panoramic view on the entire area.
Inclusions for A Full Day Out Trip Into The Atlas Mountains & Ouirgane Lake And Berber Valleys
- Non of these
Exclusions for A Full Day Out Trip Into The Atlas Mountains & Ouirgane Lake And Berber Valleys
- food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking