A Full Day Tour, From Rome To The Amalfitan Coast
OverviewThe Ideal for everyone, a personalized excursion for you, starting from Rome you can travel for fifty kilometers of the coastline famous over thewhole world, small beaches, villages, sumptuous villas, terraced vineyards, gardens, fountains and groves lemon overlooking the sea. An authentic and extraordinary, beautiful nature, full of small cities like: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello the highest, different for the lifestyle, for traditions and production of their typical products. You will stop to visit, take pictures and taste some products.HighlightsWe take you from your accommodation and drop you offA luxury-level of Travel with a Mercedes Car-Minivan with Wi Fi on board and an English-Spanish speaking driverFull day, 12 hours with lunch break (not included)Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi or Ravello, Amalfi and PositanoIdeal also for honeymooners
Know More about this tour
7.30 oclock: Departure from your accommodation with our private driver and you will have a fantastic journey in complete relaxation, between the mountains and our blue Tyrrhenian Sea,where you can enjoy the panorama of Naples Gulf till your first stop, one of the marvelous towns of the Amalfi Coast.
Sorrento: fascinating and romantic village, its position permits you to enjoy extraordinary panoramas. It is famous for its "lemon delights" and its typical "limoncello", a liqueur that you can taste during your stay.
Positano: the village overlooks the sea and to reach the shores of the beaches you have to walk its long and typical stairways. Here you can visit the pottery and some shops of terracotta made and painted by hand.
Amalfi: with roman origin, beautiful and has always been the capital of the Amalfi Coast. It is a city to discover that boasts numerous resources and attracts tourists from all over the world, you can also see net that lemon production is very high.
Ravello: the highest city on the sea level, you will enjoy the breathtaking views that will make you feel on top of the world. walking through the tourist center you will be fascinated by the architecture, art and history of this place.
At the end, at 4.30 pm we will start going back to the Hotel in Rome.
Inclusions for A Full Day Tour, From Rome To The Amalfitan Coast
- English-Spanish speaking driver
- Hotel or tourist port of call, pickup and drop-off
- Beverages and wi-fi on board
Exclusions for A Full Day Tour, From Rome To The Amalfitan Coast
- A personalEnglish assistant to accompany you during the tour. However, it is only available on specific request.
- Tickets to visit paid places and buy souvenirs
- Lunch at our expense and alcoholic beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Our confirmation will arrive immediately after booking
While booking, we kindly ask you to provide your telephone number with the international code
Children must always be accompanied by an adult
It is important to specify the number of people during the booking process
Except for any specific requests, the service will be carried out with vehicles with a capacity equal or greater than the request
Admission of mascots, small and medium with the appropriate transport or travel cage
Available for people with reduced mobility with a folding wheelchair with the carer
Available for people with visual inability with the carer
Available for people with hearing inability with the carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket